Chapter 49

You lot are a horny bunch aren't you ;) ... Bet you would just love if every chapter was sex scenes ;). But then that would get pretty boring after awhile.. How often do you want sex scenes?

Camila's POV:

I ran off stage, breathing heavy, sweat dripping down the side of my face, I need to shower, I hate being sweaty it's so gross.

'Don't even think about showering, we've got a long night ahead of us' Lauren whispered in my ear and slapped my ass causing me to yelp and bite my lip.

Lauren winked at me over her shoulder before walking and grabbing a bottle of water off one of the tables and drinking half of it.

Okay now that was hot.

Lauren put the cap back on the drink and winked at me, instantly making me weak in the knees, what has she done to me.

'you okay?' Normani asked me looking at me like i'm crazy.

'What? uh, yeah i'm good' I told her nodding.

Hell no i wasn't good, Lauren makes me horny so easily it drives me insane.

Her eyes run over me suspiciously, before walking away and doing exactly what Lauren done, minus the winking of course, i slowly walk towards them, Lauren grabbing my wrist and pressing her lips to my ear before i could turn the corner into our dressing room, my breath caught in my throat as Lauren kissed my weak spot just below my ear.

'I could take you right here, right now, but don't worry i won't, even though i'd love to bend you over the table in the dressing room so you could watch me give you so much pleasure in the mirror, you'd like that wouldn't you baby, watching me behind you, my fingers pushing so deep, your eyes screwing shut as i kiss the back of your neck, wrapping your hair in my fist pulling on it roughly as i push faster and deeper inside you' Lauren whispered so quietly into my ear making sure no one heard the dirty words she just spoke to me, but knowing she wouldn't care even if they had heard her, i on the other hand would never have the balls to say something like that whilst in a room for of people.

I turned to face her, my teeth clamped tightly on my bottom lip, my thighs squeezing together trying to relieve some of the sensation, i looked away and down the hall in which we were standing and realised we had been left alone, Lauren obviously noticed too because a smug smirk formed on her perfect lips before she grabbed my hips, pushing me roughly but somewhat gentle against the wall, her hands raking down my arms, taking my hands in hers and dragging them up the wall above my head, pinning them in place, i turned my head frantically making sure no one was watching us, Lauren just had the same smirk on her face, inching her face closer to mine, her lips rubbing softly against my cheek.

'Lauren' I breathed heavily turning my head to face her.

she took this oppurtunity to trap my lips with hers, biting on my bottom lip roughly making me moan, she left my lips to kiss roughly down my neck, sucking and biting.

'Fuck' I whispered trying to hold in my moans.

Lauren's lips smirked against my neck and she kissed down my shoulder and bit me softly.

'Baby... we can't.. someone could see us' I breathed into her hair, not wanting her to stop but not wanting to be seen.

'Exciting isn't it' she smirked lifting her head to stare into my eyes. 'The fact that someone could walk around the corner and see us, your cheeks bright red and flustered, a thin layer of sweat forming over your skin' Lauren pulled my lip between her teeth staring at me, my body getting weaker as the seconds passed by.

Not being able to control myself, i grabbed Lauren's hips, spinning us around and smashing her back against the wall, crashing my lips with hers, using my knee to part her thighs, pushing up against her centre, a moan leaving her lips, i pulled on her bottom lip, moving my knee between her legs as her breathing got heavier, i sucked and bit down her neck making sure to leave my mark, her hands tangling in my hair pulling my head back sharply, latching her lips onto my neck sucking hard, making me moan her name, this causing Lauren to suck hard and grip my hair tighter, i drop my knee out of weakness gripping her hips tighter, holding her body as close to mine as possible, needing to feel her against my skin but can't.