Chapter 41

Dedicated to @fyeahlaurinah for giving me the idea for this story.. Thanks girl :)

Lauren's POV:

I opened my eyes rubbing them slightly noticing Camila wasn't next to me. 

'Camz' I called out pulling my curtain open.
'Hey Babygirl you okay?' She asked smiling walking towards me.
'I am now' I smiled sleepily.
'Awww baby' she smiled leaning in to kiss my cheek softly.
'Come on baby, we've got pizza, come eat' she smiled.
'No Camzi I don't want to' I shook my head pouting.
'You're eating Lauren' she said sternly.
'Please don't make me' I whispered. 

Camila sighed climbing on top of me, kissing my lips softly, resting her forehead against mine. 

'Baby you're not fat, and eating pizza isn't going to make you fat pretty girl, please eat, for me' she whispered kissing my bottom lip.
'Okay' i nodded knowing that no matter what i wasn't going to win this fight, i would just pretend to eat like i have been for the past few months. 

Camila pulled on my bottom lip causing us both to smile, she climbed off of me and out of my bunk pulling me with her, I looked down at the bandage wrapped around my leg as I swung my legs over the edge of the bunk. 

'Do you want some sweats baby?' Camila asked and I nodded my head. 

She walked over to a cupboard and pulled a pair out handing them to me. 

'Thankyou' I whispered pulling them on.
'You're going have to shower baby and clean them' Camila gave me a half smile.
'Can you do it?' I whispered biting my lip looking down.
'Of course I can baby, we're staying in a hotel tonight, and then we've got a show tomorrow' Camila smiled kissing my forehead and helping me down off the bunk.

Mine and Camila's fingers found each other, intertwining as we walked to the front of the bus, Camila sat down and pulled me on to her lap as she handed me a slice a pizza and got some for herself. 

'Its okay baby, I'm right here' Camila whispered in my ear kissing it slightly. 

I nodded lifted the pizza to my lips and taking a small bite, chewing it for as long as possible before letting the small lump of food slip down the back of my throat. 

One down, a dozen more to go. 

I sighed quietly and I felt Camz kiss my neck. 

Honestly if I wasn't on her lap right now there is no way I would be eating, she's my rock and she makes me want to stay strong, so for her I will, I refuse to hurt her by hurting myself. 

Because the look on her face when she ran on to the bus yesterday is a look I never want to see again. 

'Were here' I heard the bus driver say. 

I look at the slice of pizza in my hand and realised it was just the crust left, had I really eaten it all without realising? I felt sick, I wrapped my arm around my waist and Camila noticed, placing her arm over mine and intertwining our fingers together. 

'Baby steps' she whispered kissing my cheek.
'I'm proud of you baby' 

I nodded giving a half smile, but every ounce of me wanted to run to the bathroom and throw up the food that I had just put in my body, but I can't, for Camila, and for our harmonizers! 

'Come on pretty girl, let's go get you showered and into bed' 

I stood up slowly from Camila's lap but kept hold of her hand, stopping myself from running to bathroom, I think she realised what I was doing, she gave my hand a quick squeeze and stood up wrapping her arms around my waist.