Chapter 52

Dinah's POV:

"Ughh I am so bored" I groaned to myself.

Everyone was all in their bunks sleeping, because of Camila everyone is now on their periods, except for me, but tomorrow I know I will be ugh someone shoot me.

I scrolled through twitter on my phone laughing at some of tweets and favouriting a few, watching them Fangirl, I loved it I thought it was adorable.

* #DinahFollowSpree everyone else is sleeping retweet for a follow 😝 *

Within seconds the tweet had 4,000 retweets, well that was quick, I can only follow 2,000 though, stupid follow limit.

I decided to wait and clicked on the hashtag, scrolling through the tweets and laughing at the lame jokes they were saying to get a follow, I was smiling and scrolling down favouriting the stupid ones and following them, i'd wait and watch the person freak out before moving onto the next one.

I think it's so cute how all of their twitter friends congratulate them and freak out with them, harmonizers are amazing, I love them so much.

"Hey what you doing?" Camila asked walking into the front area of the bus, sitting beside me and cuddling into my side, so she could look down at my phone.

"Following fans and watching them freak out" I told her.

"I love doing that" Camila giggled.

"Having sex with me? Yeah I know" I looked up as Lauren walked in and sat next to Camz cuddling into her.

"Why are you awake baby?" Camila asked wrapped her arm around Lauren.

"You left me" Lauren pouted.

"Aww baby I'm sorry" Camila kissed her forehead softly and Lauren smiled closing her eyes and snuggling further into Camila as she done the same to me.

I love these girls and their cuddles, I'm the tallest out of them all so they always found themselves snuggled into me as if I'm their mother.

"Cuddles with Dinah" Ally said sleepily walking in and cuddling up into my other side, resting her head on my shoulder.

Normani came walking in and laid across Ally with her head on my lap, okay I love their cuddles but now I really got to pee.

"You all have to move" I told them and they groaned.

"I'll pee on you if you don't move" straight away they all jumped off me and moved to the other couch, all laying across each other, I smiled and took a picture seeing all of their eyes closed.

*@DinahJane My Babies pic.twitter.com/ftyvcmASaX*

I posted it on twitter before walking into the tiny toilet on the bus.

After going to the toilet I decided to finally climb into my bunk, it was 7pm and we wouldn't arrive to our destination until 4am so I may aswell sleep, as I climbed in my bunk I heard footsteps letting me know that everyone else was just going to sleep aswell.

"Wait" I heard Camila say quite loudly, I opened my curtain and see everyone looking startled.

"I haven't eaten anything" she told everyone, the look on their faces was priceless, they looked like they genuinely wanted to kill her.

I laughed closing up my curtain again letting them get on with it.

Minutes later I heard my curtain open and someone climb in beside me.

"Who are you and what do you want" I mumbled not wanting to turn around and see who it was.

"It's me" I heard Ally say, and by the sound of her voice something was wrong, I instantly turned over and took in her face the best I could in the dim light.