Chapter 18

Ally's POV:

My eyes fluttered open and I felt arms wrapped around my waist, okay that's weird, I turned my head and saw Mani hugging me, okay this is kinda awkward, I looked around realising we're still in camrens room, I carefully got out of Mani's grasp, I stretched and walked into the bathroom, my bladder deciding it was time for me to wake up. 

I walked out and saw Camila snoring softly with a sleeping Lauren all curled up in her side, her head resting on her chest, their hands intertwined resting on Camila's stomach, Dinah had her leg wrapped over Lauren's hip her foot resting near their hands, her arm holding the foot resting on them, god she's weird and her head resting in the crook of Lauren's neck, this is seriously the most cutest moment ever, but how on earth does the girl sleep like that? it looks like the most uncomfortable position she could ever be in, but she looks like she is sleeping like a baby, I will never understand that girl. 

I walked over to the bedside table picking up my phone before walking back to the end of the bed taking a picture of the three girls, i smiled posting on it on instagram with the caption "Feeling like a proud mum seeing all my girls cuddled do close together #ParentingDoneRight" 

I never expected all of the people that were fans of us to actually go crazy and fangirl so much over the picture a few of the comments made me laugh.

"What the hell is Dinah doing? why is she holding her foot? i swear she is going to be in pain when she wakes up"

"Omg Camila and Lauren are holding hands, they are so cute" 

"Look how close Camren are, they are literally goals" 

"The feels" 

I continued to scroll through the comments shaking my head at majority of them, these girls are crazy.

How on earth can they see all that? Like what do they have super eyes or something? I kind of panicked thinking the girls would get mad but I just shrugged it off.

I looked up as I see Lauren start to move. 

"Hey allycat" she said in her raspy morning voice. 

"Hey Lo how you feeling?" I asked sweetly. 

"Better" she smiled sleepily rubbing at her eyes. 

"Shut up Lolo" Camila groaned and I giggled. 

Lauren looked over at Dinah and then back at me. 

"This girl is so weird, plus she's a deep sleeper how am I supposed to pry this girl off of me?" She asked and I just laughed.

I walked over and pulled Dinah off of Lauren. 

"ThankYou AllyB" she smiled. 

"Aww I like that one" I smiled back. 

"Well then I will call you AllyB from now on" Lauren smiled. 

"Seriously shut up" Normani moaned lifting her head, her hair was all over the place and she didn't look very happy. 

"What she said" Camila groaned turning on her side hiding her face in the crook of Lauren's neck. 

"Camzi wake up" Lauren wined.

"How are you?" Camila mumbled. 

"I'll be great if I get my morning kiss" she smiled.

"Oooh gross you kiss before you've brushed your teeth" Mani said falling out of bed making her way to the bathroom. 

"Yes we do problem?" Lauren asked. 

"Your life" Mani shrugged sitting on the toilet so we could all see her. 

"Nice mani I really wanna watch you go to the toilet" I rolled my eyes. 

"Don't look" she shrugged. 

I turned back to Lauren and Camila and they were both smiling into a kiss, they seriously are cute, even if I don't completely agree with same sex couples, they're Camren you can't help but ship them.

"Ooh twerk twerk twerk, booty pop, work that Dawg damn" we all looked over at Dinah who was on the bed still asleep talking to herself wiggling around. 

"Oh my god I didn't know she sleep talks" Lauren said bursting out in laughter and we all followed along in suit, what on earth is this girl dreaming about, I was clutching my stomach tears in my eyes. 

"You gotta love Dinah" Camila rolled her eyes still laughing.

"Will you lot SHUT UP" Dinah groaned covering her head with a pillow making us laugh even more. 

"What's funny?" She growled sitting up in bed her hair looking like a lions mane. 

"Oh twerk twerk twerk" Camila said laughing. 

"Booty pop" mani laughed. 

"Work dat damn Dawg" Lauren said and we all laughed again as she stared at us completely confused.

"What are you guys on about you freaks" 

"You sleep talk" I told her. 

"Oh god no what I didn't" she said hiding her face. 

"It was quite funny, it looked like you was trying to booty pop in bed" Mila said laughing. 

"I hate you guys" she groaned smashing a pillow into her face. 

"I wish we got that on video, that would've been a great vine" Lauren laughed. 

"Aww shit that would have been brilliant" Camila laughed. 

"You guys suck, I'm going back to the other room" Dinah sulked walking off as we chuckled at her.

"I'm going to get fooooood" Mani said walking out. 

"IM COMING" I shouted running after her. 

While Camila and Lauren giggled at me.

It's not my fault, i am a Texas girl that loves her food.   

To be continued...

--------------

Sorry it's short and boring or whatever haha ermmm next one will probably be later or tomorrow.. I'll make cute Camren moments :) or do you want more of the other girls???

Lily x