Chapter 37

Lauren's POV:

I ran my hands through my hair breathing heavily, as Camila blew her hot breath over my clit, and in my entrance, she was driving me insane and she knew it, she kissed down my thigh biting it softly, a whimper leaving my mouth. 

'Baby Please' I bit my lip bucking my hips. 

Camila smirked, hovering over me biting my bottom lip hard, she pulled my dress off me slowly, starring down at my body, she licked her lips before bending down to suck on the top of my boob, she pulled down the cup of my bra taking my right nipple in between her lips, sucking hard. 

I smashed my head back against the pillows, biting my lip holding back a moan, if her dad hears us we're dead. 

Camila lifted my back slightly to unclasp my bra, throwing it to the floor, her fingers found my nipple twisting and pulling, teasing me as she continued to suck on my other nipple. 

'Camz' I moaned loudly and Camila slapped her free hand over my mouth silencing me.

Her hand leaving my nipple to drag her nails down the side of my body, slipping into my panties, not wasting anytime, not that i was complaining, it was sexy how rough and quick she wanted to be.  

'Be quiet' Camila whispered against my nipple, pulling her hand away from my mouth.

Her fingers spread my lips, slowly rubbing my clit pinching it between her fingers.

'Yes Baby' I moaned softly trying to keep my voice low.

This time Camila's lips Locked with my own to quieten my moans, she slipped her tongue in my mouth, massaging it against mine, as her finger expertly rubbed over my clit, pulling it between her finger and thumb pinching it, I moaned into her mouth, tangling my hands in her hair pulling softly, she slowly pushed two fingers inside me rubbing my walls hard, another moan falling from my mouth into hers as her tongue still tackled with mine.

I pulled away from her breathing heavily, whimpering quietly as her fingers moved swowly in and out of me, her thumb rubbing against my clit trying me crazy, i arched my back as her fingers went deeper inside of me completely filling me up making me feel dizzy. 

She pulled her fingers out of me, rubbing my clit in slow circles making my head spin, wrapping her lips around my nipple sucking hard, a loud moan slipping from my mouth, I slapped my hand over my mouth, as Camila tugged and pulled on my nipple with her teeth

How can she ask me to be quiet but torture my body the way that she is, it's like she is just begging for us to get caught. 

I bucked my hips moving them in circles as her fingers thrusted into my entrance hard and fast finding my spot. 

'There.... Y-yes' I moaned quietly as Camila's fingers rubbed hard over my spot. 

I buried my face in her neck moaning against her skin as I sucked on it softly leaving my mark, causing Camila to moan in sync with me.

Camila pulled her fingers away, crawling in between my legs pulling my panties down. 

'C-Camz no' I moaned my back arching lifting from the bed, as her fingers massaged my thigh, her lips covering mine, making her way to my clit.

'Mmmhmm baby say my name again' she moaned against my clit sending vibrations through me.

'C-Camila' I moaned loudly as she thrusted her tongue inside my entrance, finding my spot straight away flicking her tongue fast. 

Her fingers spreading my lips, rubbing my clit fast as her tongue hit my spot over and over again driving me insane, I smashed my head against the pillow biting my lip holding in a moan.

I could feel myself getting higher and higher as Camila pulled out, pulling my clit between her lips and thrusted her fingers inside me. 

'F-fuck... Yes' I mumbled.

'OH MY GOD, IM BLIND' 

My head shot up from the pillow to see Dinah standing in Camila's doorway her hands covering her face. 

Camila shot up grabbing her quilt and throwing it over my body to cover me up. 

I rolled over onto my stomach, hiding my face in the pillow, I'm so embarrassed oh my god.. And I didn't even get to cum, now i am going to be on edge for ages, I blushed deeply not removing my face from the pillow. 

'Dinah what are you doing here' I felt Camila jump off the bed. 

'Uh no.. Don't even think about coming near me after your face was just.. Uhm no' Dinah said awkwardly and i turned my face to see her shaking her head. 

Camila rolled her eyes as she turned around walking back over to the bed and sitting next to me. 

'I guess I'll just have to finish you off later' Camila whispered into my ear. 

'Please put some clothes on' Dinah said closing Camila's bedroom door. 

'Be quiet, Camila's dad might here you' I grunted sitting up in the bed, making sure the quilt was wrapped tightly around my body. 

'They don't know?' Dinah asked sitting down on the end of the bed. 

'Everyone knows.. Apart from my dad' Camila sighed. 

'Why?' Dinah asked confused. 

'Cause he'll stop me and Camila from seeing each other' I told her and Camila looked down playing with her shirt. 

Dinah sighed not really sure what to say, Camila stood up from the bed and grabbed a long shirt throwing it at me.

'Thanks Camzi' I smiled slightly pulling it over my head. 

'So what you doing here D?' I asked her.
'I missed Camren' she grinned.
'Awww I missed you too' Camila grinned wrapping her arms around Dinah's neck.
'Ehh yeah sure.. I guess I missed you' I smirked and Dinah through a small cushion at me. 

'We should get the other girls to fly over here' Camila smiled.
'Yeah, maybe we can actually write out first song' I smiled.
'Yess... Just me and my girls' Dinah laughed whipping her hair to side. 

Me and Camila looked at her and burst out laughing.

"What?" Dinah asked.

"You're a dork" I told her shaking my head. 

"Girl you know you love it" Dinah flipped her hair again. 

"Sure sure" I rolled my eyes. 

"Just me and my girls" Dinah sung with a grin on her face pulling me and Camila into a hug. 

"That actually sounds really good, like the melody" Camila smiled. 

"Right" Dinah grinned. 

"Okay don't get too ahead of yourselves" I told them both. 

"Sshh You" Dinah nudged me. 

To be continued...

IM SORRRRRYYY ITS SHORT AND BLEHHHHH I DUNNO WHAT TO WRITE BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE :D SOOO YUPP... I MIGHT SKIP A COUPLE WEEKS OR MONTHS... IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU GUYS????

Lily x