Chapter 55

Normani's POV:

My eyes slowly opened blinking in the darkness, my mind all groggy, a horrible taste in my mouth, I slowly took in my surroundings, still too drugged to move, I heard the faint sound of footsteps, then it all came back to me, I was kidnapped, panic started to sweep through me, my breath catching in my throat, tears springing to my eyes, no please no, what's happening? Why? What are they going to do with me please, please.

I slowly pushed myself up into a sitting position and took in my surroundings, I was in a basement, there was nothing in here except for the mattress that I was sitting on, I looked down at the mattress seeing blood stains spread out across it instantly making me feel sick, this had happened to someone else before, I crawled off of the mattress pulling my knees to my chest, as the tears flowed freely down my face, a sob left my lips as I pressed my forehead against my knees.

"Ssshhh ssshhh" he was next to me now, cradling me in his arms, his fingers brushing through my hair rocking me softly.

"It's okay, you're okay" he whispered over and over.

He smelt vile, I want to throw up I'm going to be sick, get off me please get off me, I tried to struggle against him, but the drug was wearing off so slowly, I was still so groggy, snap out of Mani come on, get him off of you, you can do it.

"Please" I whimpered in his arms.

"Ssshh sshh it's okay" he just kept whispering the words over and over again.

That's when the blow came, a punch straight to my face, the power pushing me back into his arms.

Then the soothing came again, his fingers brushing through my hair, trying to cushion the blow, then he hit me again, but this time there was no comforting afterward, he hit me 3 times in a row, leaving me with no support and my back falling onto the mattress, he grabbed my forearms, squeezing them tightly, he dragged me further up the mattress, leaning down over me, his breath hot on my face.

The stubble on his face grazing against my cheek and chin, dragging his nose up from my chin to my forehead breathing in my scent, his large sweaty body pressed against mine pinning me into the mattress, i feel sick, i'm gonna be sick, get off me, someone get him off me.

"please... stop" i whispered finding my voice, tears trickling from my eyes down the sides of my face into my ears.

"sshhh prettygirl" he whispered into my ear, kissing my ear softly.

The touch of his lips making me flinch away from him, but this only angered him, as his nails dug into my arms as he squeezed tighter, don't piss him off Normani, just do as he says, no don't he'll hurt you and rape you, well his going to do it anyway isn't he.

The minute the thought popped into my mind I wished it hadn't.

"please" i cried out again.

but this just caused him to reel back and hit me square in the jaw again, my face aching from the blows, my head pounding and groggy from the drugs, the peircing pain in my arms from his grip, will i get out of here alive?

"so pretty" he grumbled against my cheek, the smell of stale tobacco and alcohol on his breath.

he kissed along my jaw, and across my cheek, his stubble scratching my skin, sweat beading on his forehead as he stared down at me, how long is this torture going to drag on for? i wish he would just do whatever he wants to do already, if his going to kill me then just do it, end this nightmare you have me living in.

"god please, save me" i whispered into the dark room.

"no one is going to save you now sweet girl"