Chapter 44

Camila's POV:

Lauren pulled on my bottom lip dragging her nails down the side of my body, a small moan escaping my lips into her mouth, I reached my hands down unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them down, using my feet to drag them down her legs and kick them off of her, I hooked my fingers down the waistband of her panties and repeated my actions, I wrapped my legs tightly around her waist, lifting my centre to her stomach slowly grinding against her, our lips moving in sync, I moaned softly grinding harder against her, Lauren's lips left mine, travelling across my jaw and down my neck sucking on my pulse point.  

'Scissor me' I whispered in her ear. 

Lauren lifted her head and smirked at me, she moved between my legs, locking hers over mine pushing our pussy's together, I through my head back against the bed as I felt her wetness meet mine, slowly rubbing together.

I locked my fingers with hers, arching my back grinding harder against her, we both moaned together our wetness blending together as we gripped each others hands, our hips moving faster pushing harder against one another.

'Lauren... Yess' I moaned softly gripping her hands tighter.

'Milaaaa' Lauren moaned grinding faster against me.

I smashed my head back against the bed feeling myself getting higher, I wasn't sure if it was my own or Lauren's pussy throbbing, maybe it was both but oh god it made it so much more intense, made this feeling so much more.
'Babyy.. I'm close' I whispered grinding harder.
'Not yet baby' Lauren whispered back, her hips moving harder but slower against me, my body shaking in anticipation.
'I.. Can't' I moaned as her clit rubbed harder against mine.
'Hold it' Lauren growled quietly.
Oh god that made my stomach flip, how can she do such things to me, I can't even explain them.

Before I could even comprehend what was going on, Lauren had pulled away throwing me back against the bed, her head now placed between my legs, I gasped in pleasure as her tongue pushed deep inside me, finding my spot expertly. 

I gripped the sheets grinding my hips against her tongue as it flicked over my spot over and over again, I moaned loudly, her thumb rubbing my clit hard. 

'LAURENNN' I moaned as I felt myself squirt into her mouth, my back arched before collapsing back against the bed. 

I pulled on my bottom lip, one last small moan leaving my lips as she sucked on my clit softly, a thin layer of sweat covering my body, she slowly kissed up my stomach, between my breasts, meeting her lips with mine, she pulled my bottom lip between her teeth clamping over it biting hard, another moan of pleasure leaving my mouth and into hers.

Lauren rolled her tongue against mine, resting her hands on either side of my face, I pulled back slowly, my eyes fluttering open and meeting hers, I blinked a few times before gazing into her eyes, her thumb brushed over my cheek, her hand moving to tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear, she starred into my eyes so lovingly, biting her bottom lip softly, my breathing getting heavy again as she slowly started grinding against me, I ran my hands up her back digging my nails in softly, a moan leaving her lips.

I flipped us over, taking Lauren's hands holding them above her head, I pressed my centre hard against hers, my chest pressed close to hers, feeling her heartbeat, I rubbed my lips against her jaw, kissing along her jaw slowly and softly making my way to her ear, pulling her lobe between my lips, a small moan escaping her mouth, her hips bucking trying to grind against me, I smirked kissing slowly down her neck, pulling her skin between my teeth nibbling softly, her body thriving beneath me, sexually frustrated, impatient moans leaving her perfect lips, I moved one hand from hers, holding both of her hands above her head with one of my own, I slowly moved my hand down the side of her body, reaching her hip caressing her softly. 

'Baby' she whispered in my ear, sending chills over my body.
'Sssh baby, no talking' I mumbled against her neck.
I moved my hand down past her hip and onto her outer thigh caressing her, her groin kept bucking, her legs wriggling on the bed beneath me, my hand travelled to her inner thigh tracing patterns, I sucked and bit her neck hard leaving my mark, my fingers getting closer to her entrance.
'Please' she whimpered in my ear.
'I said no talking' I growled pinching her thigh softly causing her to moan in pleasure, I smirked and pinched her thigh again, moans slipping From her mouth, I inched my fingers closer, rubbing my middle finger over her lips teasing her, I ran my finger down her slit, her legs flopping around impatiently, I spread her lips with my fingers, Lauren pulled in a sharp breath causing me to smirk.
I kissed down her chest, in between her breasts, my fingers playing with her clit, my hand left her pussy, making it's way back to her thigh, gripping it softly, I released her hands and they instantly flew to my head, tangling her hands in my hair pulling gently, I kissed further down making my way to her groin, rubbing my lips across her perfect skin, I kissed her lips softly, my tongue running down her slit, teasing her entrance.
'Yes.. Baby.. Do it' she moaned lifting her hips to meet my tongue.
'Sssh' I whispered against her clit, goosebumps covering her body.
I spread her lips with my fingers swirling my tongue over her clit, pulling her clit between my lips sucking hard.
Lauren moaned loudly as I thrusted my tongue inside her fast, flicking my tongue over her walls tasting her, I gripped her thighs tightly holding her closer to me, pushing my tongue deeper inside her.
'Yess.. There' Lauren moaned pulling my hair as I hit her spot.
My tongue rubbing the same spot over and over, my nails digging so hard into her thighs, she lifted her hips off the bed grinding against my tongue, her body shaking as she got closer to her high, I let go of one of her thighs to rub her clit, Lauren's smashed her head against the bed, pulling my hair hard moaning loudly as she came over my tongue, I smirked swirling my tongue inside her, licking her walls making sure I got all of her sweet cum, I pulled my tongue out, running it over her clit before licking my lips and smirking at her, she flopped against the bed breathing heavily, I watched her chest rise and fall as she tried to control her breathing, I crawled over her body and kissed her lips, snuggling myself into the crook of her neck.

To be contined...

Oh god guys I am so fucking sorry, it's been forever since I've posted but tbh I'm just not in the mood for writing lately, I quickly wrote this because I owed it to you guys for not posting in so long, honestly I can't promise you when the next chapter will be up because I have no motivation to write whatsoever.

It'll probably be awhile before I do get the motivation, I go through stages of loving and hating it, right now I'm in between, I want to post for you guys but I just can't be bothered to be honest! I'm sorry, I will try and post soon but I don't know.

Sorry this chapter is so short and shitty too, you can see how much I'm not in the mood at how shit it is, it should've been so much better and longer, so I'm sorry about that too!

Lily x