Chapter 20

Camila's POV:

I watched Lauren as she climbed into the shower leaving the bathroom door wide open so I could see everything, she was smirking at me knowing I was watching her so I just shrugged.

Two can play at that game, I smirked dropping my towel to the floor, watching her eyes go wide with shock at what I had done and then slowly pulling her bottom lip between her teeth, god I so badly want to pull that lip between my own sucking hard.

I collect my thoughts and spun around, no Camila, Lauren has been through too much these past few weeks do not think you're going to make love to her anytime soon, I don't even know if I'm ready yet, it's just she makes me feel so special and wanted, and right now i am craving her body. 

I sighed grabbing some underwear slipping it on and walking past the bathroom door again to take a glance, Lauren smirked then pouted when she see that I had covered up part of my body.

I smirked walking into the bathroom avoiding her gaze and began brushing my teeth, I could feel Lauren watching me the entire time.

I finally finished and turned to see her watching me. 

"Can I help you with something" I arched my brow. 

"Yes" she said simply. 

I made a hand gesture for her to continue. 

"Take those off and get in here" she smirked referring to my underwear. 

"Not gonna happen dude" I grinned walking out of the bathroom.

I through on some white pants with a blue shirt that ties at the front, Lauren walked out of the bathroom eyeing me up and down.

"I thought we was spending the door in bed?" She asked her nose all scrunched up making her look beyond adorable. 

"I thought we could go to the movies first, unless you don't want to make out in the back row for 2 hours, I can totally get changed now" I grinned going to take my shirt off. 

"Nope we can go" she smirked dropping her towel. 

"Laauureeennn" I whined. 

"Yes Camila?" Lauren answered innocently. 

"I hate you" I pouted folding my arms.

That was the worst decision I could have possibly made though, because Lauren came walking over to me with a smirk on her face, she grinned standing right in front of me our bodies almost touching, she cocked her head to one side rubbing her fingers along her lips.

My breath got caught in my throat as she grabbed my hips leaving no space between us. 

"Lauren" I whispered barely audible but she heard. 

"What baby?" She whispered back. 

"Don't do this, my hormones are all over the place right now" I whispered back.

"Don't you want me" she pursed her lips causing me to go weak. 

"More than you know, but I need to you to be ready and sure, I don't want to hurt you" I said my voice breaking at the last few words.

Realisation hit Lauren, her face scrunched up understanding what I meant. 

I rested my hands on her bare hips pushing my dirty thoughts aside. 

"I'm sorry baby, it's just you had you had an abortion not long ago, I don't want to push your body for something it's not ready to do yet" I told her and she just nodded.