Chapter 59

Camila's POV:

it has been 2 weeks since Normani was taken, she and Dinah have practically been attached by the hip, I understand that Normani is still scared to be alone, and now she always makes sure she is in the centre of the stage, our security is still doubled just in case anything else was to happen even though they had the guy that took Normani locked up now, they said they had been looking for him for awhile, and if he hadn't taken Normani then he would still be out there doing it to other people, I don't know why he thought telling us that was a good thing, like it makes the fact that Normani was kidnapped better somehow, it really doesn't, but all that matters now is that she's safe, she's still shaken up and has nightmares but she is safe.

we're all half way through rehearsal on the last night of the tour, we need to make it a good one, i looked over at Lauren, she was in sweats that we're literally swinging off of her hips, her vest had risen so i could see her prominent hip bones, she had lost so much weight the past 2 weeks and i am so worried about her, her face looks more drawn in, making her cheek bones stick out more, she always looked tired lately, i looked away from her for a split second but when i looked back i realised she was sitting on the floor.

i made my way over and crouched down beside her, placing my mic on the floor.

"are you okay?" i asked her and she nodded with a weak smile.

"i just need a little break" she whispered.

her mic fell out of her hand and made its way rolling across the stage, i looked up and caught her eyes rolling back in her head, i quickly jumped behind her catching her head before it smashed against the stage.

"LAUREN" I shouted and immediatly got everyone elses attention, they all came rushing over to us while i brushed Lauren's hair away from her face.

"Baby" i whispered.

---

Lauren was laying on a sofa in the dressing room.

The tour medic said she had just fainted from exhaustion and dehydration, and she'll be fine to do the show tonight once she's rested and drunk a little.

But I was still concerned, I didn't believe it to just be that, that's just what they say because they don't want you to go to the hospital and not be able to do the show, especially because it's the last show of the tour.

I made it a promise to myself that I would take her to the hospital as soon as the show was over and made my manager agree with me.

Our health comes first no matter what, but we can't bail on Demi on the last show.

Demi didn't want Lauren to do the show but she kept protesting that she was fine and she could do it, it's only 30 minutes she'll be okay.

She promised us all she would willingly go to the hospital to get herself checked out.

Lauren continued to rest until show time, we kept bringing her bottles of water and making her drink them while we all rushed around to get ready for the show, there was 5 minutes before we had to go on stage and me and Lauren were alone for the first time today.

"What's going on with you?" I finally asked her and her eyebrows screwed up in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Lauren you're so skinny, you hardly eat, you've become remote, please don't tell me you're slipping back into old habits"

"Camila I'm clean, I promise you I'm clean, we spend every single minute together, it's not like I even have a chance to do anything, but I wouldn't even dream of it, I'm not gonna lose all the progress that I have, I'm clean"