Chapter 73

Dinah's POV:

i walked into our L.A home with Normani and Ally behind me, the 3 week break was nice and well and truly needed from everyone, but now Simon wants us to get back in the studio and continue working on our album, and he said he has a surprise for us.

as we walked in we see Lauren and Camila already on the sofa in the living room, with Simon sitting opposite them.

"you're here already" Ally asked.

"yeah i got here around 5 minutes ago, i checked your flight details and knew you would be here soon, so i thought i would get it over with as soon as possible" He said glancing up at us.

"okay we'll just put our cases in our rooms" i told him and we made our way out of the living room and into our bedrooms, leaving our suitcases just inside the door before making our way back into the living room.

Normani and Ally sat on either side of Camren and i sat on the arm of the sofa so we were all facing Simon.

"so come on, what's the news?" Camila asked.

"okay well first i wanted to discuss Lauren, so everything is okay with the Cancer? it's all gone now?" he asked Lauren his face etched with concern.

"yeah i am officially in remission, and i'm getting stronger everyday" she told him.

"well that is great news, i want you to tell us if you're not feeling okay alright and we will try give you a break, okay so for the next 2 weeks you are going to have extreme rehearsals, and you're going to be having as much studio time as possible to get this album done, it was supposed to be released months ago, but then Lauren got cancer and it couldn't be complete, so you have 3 months to get this album recorded" he told us.

"okay but whats the extreme rehearsals about?" Normani asked.

"Oh well that's the surprise" he grinned.

we all looked at him just waiting for him to tell us what on earth is going on.

"you're going on tour with Austin Mahone, you're going to be his opening act, and next year you will be going off on your own tour with the album once it's released" he clapped and rubbed his hands together and gave us a huge grin.

"wait, you're serious?" Camila asked.

"one hundred percent, your rehearsals start tomorrow, so i hope you're up for it Lauren" Simon smiled directing his attention towards Lauren.

I truly hope she was ready for it, i don't want her to have a relapse anytime soon.

"yes definitely" Lauren nodded with a smile.

we all jumped up from the sofa and wrapped Simon in a group hug, this is going to be huge for us, first Demi and now Austin, and then our own tour, this is all so crazy, and we have to finish our album while on tour, the next 3 months are going to be hectic, but it's so worth it, i mean we're doing something that we all love, and we all wanted, it's hard of course, but we have our harmonizers with us every step of the way, i'm so excited.

---

Rehearsal is brutal, our choreographer is seriously putting us through it today, but i guess he has to, i mean we only have 2 weeks to get everything down, and we're going to be singing some of our new songs off of the album too, so not only are we doing new choreography for our EP songs, but we have 3 new dances to learn as well.

i kept looking over at Lauren to make sure that she was doing okay with the dancing and honestly she looked fitter than me, she had hardly broken a sweat, and she was just going for it, i don't know what that girl has been taking but i want some of it.