Chapter 36

Camila's POV:

Lauren held my hand the whole way home in silence, it was nice.. Silence with me and Lauren is never awkward, it's comfortable and peaceful and just nice, I smile sighing happily causing me to get a weird look from Lauren. 

'You okay?' She asked casually.
'Yeah I'm just.... Happy' I turned my head smile at her briefly.
'Me too' She smiled as we stopped outside my front door.
'I guess I'll see you tomorrow' Lauren smiled holding both my hands in hers facing me.
'Can't you stay' I pouted and she giggled.
'If it's okay with Mama And Papa C' she smiled and that made me giggle.
'Well why don't you ask them' I grinned.
'Caaammzzz Noo can't you do it?' I pouted shyly. 
'Baby please' I whispered my lips against her cheek.
'Ugh' Lauren groaned an I just giggled kissing her cheek softly making my way to her ear.
'They'll say yes if you ask' I whispered kissing her ear softly.
'Okay' she sighed. 

I smiled kissing the corner of her mouth. 

I put my key in the door slowly opening it and walking in to the living room with Lauren. 

'Hey how was your day' my mum smiled at me.
'It was good Mami' I smiled kissing her cheek softly.
'Would it be alright if I stayed the night?' Lauren spoke quietly.
'Of course, our home is yours Lauren you know that' my mum smiled at her sweetly and my dad gave us a suspicious look.
'Can we order pizza?' I asked my mum smiling cutely.

She rolled her eyes and nodded. 

'I'll order it for you' 

'Yay thanks Mami' I smile and kissed her cheek softly again before running upstairs with Lauren. 

I walked into my bedroom throwing myself on my bed, Lauren closed my door and walked over climbing on my bed, and sitting on my ass, I smiled as her hands went up my shirt roaming over my back, I closed my eyes enjoying her touch.

'Camz' she mumbled pressing her chest to my back kissing my ear softly.
'Mmhmm' I mumbled into my pillow. 
'I love you' she whispered, moving my hair and kissing the back of my neck.
'I love you too' I smile softly.

Lauren climbs off of my back and lays down next to me on her side, I smile watching her concentrate on running her fingers up and down my arm slowly, her eyebrows were furrowed together, so I knew something was bothering her. 

'Whats wrong?' I mumbled against my arm. 

She just continued to stare at my arm in a trance, her fingers tip tracing small patterns down my arm.
'Lauren'
'Hmmm' 

I sat up slowly, pulling her up with me, I crossed my legs over hers and pulled her closer to my body.
'Whats on your mind baby?' I whispered pressing my forehead to hers. 

'Earlier in the arcade, you was so...'
'Lauren I told you to forget about it' I sighed. 

'I know, but I can't.. The look on your face, and then seeing you outside and the state you was in'
'Baby stop, I'm okay.. Because of you' I smiled slightly.
'But it's also because of me that you weren't okay'
'No, it's because of that boy that I weren't okay.. You said you didn't kiss back'
'I didn't, baby I could never, I love you.. The only lips I would ever want to kiss are yours, but' Lauren sighed looking down.
'Please don't worry about all of this, I'm fine, you're fine, me and you, Camren, we're fine, Babygirl'
'Say that again' Lauren brought her head back up to face me, smiling.
'Say what?' I asked her my eyebrows furrowing together in confusion.
'Babygirl' she whispered. 

I smiled brushing my lips over her cheek whispering Babygirl into her ear, I felt goosebumps rise on her skin making me giggle. 

'It gives me butterflies' Lauren blushed slightly.
'Aww baby' I smiled kissing her nose softly.
'MILLAAA' Sofi screamed barging into my room.
'Sofiiiiii' Lauren grind.
'LOLO' Sofi shouted jumping on the bed, inbetween me and Lauren and throwing her arms around Lauren's neck.
'I thought you was my sister?' I feigned being hurt. 
'Aww I Love you too Mila' Sofi smiled turning around and hugging me.
'She loves me more' Lauren stuck her tongue out at me.
'No she loves me more' I pouted.
'Technically she loves me more' my mum grinned walking in my room holding a pizza box.
'Pizza' I grinned my eyes lighting up as she set it down on my bed. 

Mum rolled her eyes and Sofi stood up jumping into her arms. 

'Have fun girls, not too much fun' My mum winked causing me and Lauren both to blush as she laughed and walked out of my room closing the door behind her. 

'She is going to constantly tease us' I mumbled putting my face in my hands.
'Let her have her fun' Lauren giggled opening up the pizza box.

Lauren's POV:

I laid on Camila's bed starring up at the ceiling as she took the pizza box downstairs and was getting us drinks, even though Camila told me to forget about earlier I just can't seem to get it out of my head, I need to make it up to her in some way, maybe take her out for a meal? But then if fans see us they'll know were on a date.. I sighed outloud. 

'Whats on your mind monkeybutt' Camila smiled climbing onto the bed and straddling my waist.
'Monkeybutt?' I arched my brow at her.
'Well you got a big booty like an baboon, so monkeybutt' Camila winked. 

I grabbed a pillow hitting Camila round the head with it. 

'I do not have a monkeybutt' 

Camila laughed grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head.
'Its a cute monkeybutt' she smiled her eyes travelling down to my lips.
'Uh huh' I nodded smirking.
She giggled and kissed my bottom lip.
'I love your ass' she whispered against my lips, kissing me softly.
'Its easy to grab' she smirked and giggled slightly.
'What like yours?' I grinned, releasing my hands from hands, and gripping her ass hard with both of my hands hard causing her to yelp. 

I giggled and pecked her lips quickly. 

'My booty' she pouted.
'Nuh uh baby, it's all mine' I smirked.
'And so is this' I whispered, travelling my hand down so I could cup her pussy. 

Camila bit her bottom lip holding back a moan. 

'Oh so you wanna play' Camila smirked against my lips.
'No, Camz don't you dare' I stared at her wide eyed.
'But.. You started it' she whispered against my ear, taking it between her teeth biting softly. 

She knows it's my weak spot, she giggled slightly, biting it again.. A whimper falling out of my mouth. 

'You want me baby' Camila whispered, kissing so soft and slow down my neck, finding my sweet spot, sucking softly.
'Camz... Y-your Parents A-are downstairs' I whispered feeling myself getting wetter as she kissed back up to my ear.
'You'll just have to be quiet' she whispered.
'You know I can't' I bit my lip holding back a moan, as she kissed and sucked on the top of my slightly exposed breasts. 

She travelled down between my legs, lifting the skirt of my dress up to kiss my inner thigh, biting it softly.
'Camz' I lifted my hips off the bed, moving them in circles slightly.
'Just say you want it and I'll give it to you' she whispered against my panties.
'F-fuck m-me' I passed my hand down the back of my neck breathing heavily.
'Please... Fuck me hard' I moaned as she kissed me through my panties.
'Mmmhmm' she pulled my panties to the side blowing her hot breath over my entrance.

To be continued..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Someone wanted Camren Smut!!! But I'm gonna make them wait until the next chapter.. Sorry I know this one was kinda shit but yeah.. I have an idea in mind to make it a bit more fun.. So bare with me..

Uhmm comment and vote.. You can totally share if you really want to :D .. And check out my other stories, while you're waiting for me to update this one haha

Lily x