Chapter 43

Lauren's POV:

Me and Camila both stood up from the table and I took her hand in mine, starting to walk away.

'Where are you two going?' Dinah asked.

'Bathroom' we both answered in sync and everyone gave us a strange look.

'Its so freaky when you do that' Normani said.

We both shrugged and continued to the bathroom, I walked in checking there was no one in there before pushing Camila up against the door smashing my lips onto hers.

I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist, she tangled her hands in my hair kissing me roughly, I left her lips kissing and biting down her neck roughly, loud moans escaping her lips, I slammed her hard against the door my stomach pressing hard against her centre, a sharp moan leaving her lips, I pulled her skirt up and lifted my shirt, pressing my stomach to her centre through her panties, she moaned softly grinding against me, I kissed up her neck and along her jaw finding her lips, pulling her bottom lip between my teeth biting hard, drawing blood, I sucked on her bottom lip moaning softly, running my tongue over the cut.

'Panties... Off.... Now' she breathed heavily smashing her lips to mine.

I hooked my finger down the waistband of her panties ripping them off, feeling her wetness press against my stomach, as she moaned loudly grinding against me, I gripped her hips tightly keeping her pinned against the door, she moaned softly into my neck grinding harder against me, I kissed down her neck finding her pulse point, sucking and nibbling leaving my mark.

'La-Laurennn ... YESS' Camila moaned grinding harder and faster against me while I sucked on her pulse point roughly.

Camila screamed my name loudly as we both forgot where we were, both too caught up in the moment, I pushed my stomach harder against her centre as she squirted over me, her teeth clamping down on my shoulder as she breathed heavily, her body shaking against me as I held her against the door, I pulled away slightly, running my fingers up to her clit rubbing her softly as she moaned into my ear quietly.

'Mmmm baby, you squirted all over me' I whispered biting her ear.

Camila's cheeks went a bright red, making her look even sexier than she did in this moment. 

"It's so sexy, don't be embarrassed" I told her. 

I pulled my fingers away bringing them to my lips sucking on them softly.

'We need to go back to the hotel.... Now' I growled into her ear.

I carefully put Camila down, wiping my stomach clean of her cum, Camila pushed me against the sink kissing me softly, pulling on my bottom lip as she pulled away.

'Do you think they heard us' she bit her bottom lip blushing slightly.

'Yes' I giggled kissing her forehead softly.

She buried her face in my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing the top of her ear softly.

'Come on beautiful, can't hide in here forever' I whispered into her ear and she pulled away from me taking my hand in hers.

We walked out of the bathroom and every eye turned to us, Camila slammed her face into my chest and everyone burst out laughing, I rolled my eyes hiding my face in Camila's hair.

'Baby they're just jealous' I smirked kissing her ear softly.

'Can we go' she mumbled.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

'We're going to go back to the hotel' I told everyone.

'Why so you can finish each other of' Demi winked.

'Maybe' I winked back and Camila hit my chest glaring at me.

I giggled and shrugged, Camila rolled her eyes and kissed my bottom lip softly.

'Carry me out' she whispered against my lips.

'My pleasure princess' I smiled picking her up, wrapping her arms and legs around me.

'Bye guys, put your earphones in when you get back to the hotel' I winked at them walking past the table and out of the diner.

——

I opened our hotel room door and Camila shut the door behind her, grabbing my wrist and pulling me close to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck, I smiled down at her resting my forehead against hers, rubbing our noses softly together.

'I love you so much Pretty Girl' I whispered closing my eyes.

'I love you too baby' Camila pressed her soft lips to mine, slowly massaging them together, I pulled her bottom lip between mine sucking softly, my hands travelling down her back and over her ass squeezing softly, Camila jumped wrapping her legs around my waist, I giggled resting my hands on her bum supporting her, I spun around walking further into the room and slowly laying Camila down on the bed, I kissed her slowly, intertwining my hand in her hair, running my tongue slowly over her bottom lip, her lips parted slightly allowing me entrance, I pulled on her lip softly before slipping my tongue into her mouth, my tongue found hers as they twisted and danced together, Camila's hands locked tightly round the back of my neck, her legs around my waist, holding my body close to hers, as our tongues and lips moved together, playing with each other, I left her lips to kiss slowly down her jawline making my way to her ear, I took her lobe between my teeth nibbling softly, a small moan escaping her lips, I kissed back along her jaw finding her lips again, rubbing mine against hers, I bit her bottom lip softly, my hand leaving her hair and travelling down the side of her body, reaching the hem of her dress lifting it up slightly to trace circles on her thigh, I kissed down her neck finding her pulse point, sucking and biting softly leaving a mark next to the one I had left earlier, I kissed slowly across her chest running my tongue over her collarbone.

'Kiss me' she whispered.

I brought my lips back to hers, moaning softly as she bit my lip hard drawing blood, she ran her tongue over the cut before pushing her tongue into my mouth finding mine, battling together.

I pulled her hands from my hair, intertwining them with my own and pinning them above her head, I slowly moved my hips in circles against her, smirking as she moaned loudly into my mouth, her teeth clamped over my tongue causing me to pull back sharply and pout at her.

'Sorry... Your fault' she whispered smiling innocently.

I smirked rubbing my lips across her jaw, down her neck and across her chest again, grinding against her slowly.

'Baby... I need you' she moaned softly, pushing her centre hard against me.

It wasn't long ago that i had her squirting over me in the bathroom and she was craving me already, she is so horny today, looks like we have a long night ahead of us, and you won't be hearing any complaints from me. 

'Not yet' I whispered back.

'Can we atleast be naked' she pouted.

I giggled, sitting up slightly and pulling Camila with me to remove her dress, leaving her naked in front of me.

Camila kissed my lips softly, lifting my shirt up and over my head, her hands reached around my back unclasping my bra throwing it around the room, I pushed Camila back down on the bed attaching my lips to hers again.

My hands running down her chest to cup her boob, a moan escaped her lips as i began twirling her nipple between my finger and thumb.

'Not fair.. You're still half dressed' she mumbled against my lips, I giggled and sucked on her bottom lip..

To be continued...

So Uhhh I wrote it and lost half of it and was sooo not happy... So cause I'm not happy I'm gonna make you guys miserable by making you wait .. Yeahh I'm a bitch I know..

But I'm glad that you're all atleast 15 or over Hahaa

Lily x