Chapter 38

OKAY SO YOURE ALL TOTALLY GONNA HATE ME!!! BUT I'M SURE I CAN LIVE WITH THE HATE FOR A COUPLE CHAPTERS :D

{6 months later}

Normani's POV:

I was sitting in the front room area of the tour bus with my head on Ally's lap watching the vow, I closed my eyes briefly as ally's finger raked through my hair, untangling small knots, I smiled opening my eyes focusing my attention back on the screen. 

'LAUREN WHAT THE FUCK I CANT BELIEVE YOU' I heard Camila shout from the other end of the tour bus. 

'CAMILA IT WASNT MY FAULT' Lauren replied also shouting. 

'YEAH IT NEVER IS, IS IT LAUREN? YOU ALWAYS BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE, BUT NOW HONESTLY I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE' Camila shouted again and i heard her voice break at the end. 

Something definitely wasn't right, i have never heard them fight like this before. 

'CAMILA I PROMISE YOU IT WASNT MY FAULT, BABY PLEASE' Lauren told her, a loud sob escaping from her lips. 

'LEAVE ME ALONE' 

I sat up as I watched Camila storm passed us and walk off the bus. 

I sighed and looked over at ally, we nodded at each other and she stood up going to talk to Lauren while I left the bus looking for Camila.

I ran out of the bus, turning my head both sides, I caught the back of Camila's head speeding down the road, I ran to catch up with her and snaked my arms around her, locking her arms to the side and pulling her back into me, she broke down, her knees bending dragging her down to the floor but I held her up as she sobbed silently. 

'Its okay' I whispered into her ear. 

'Mani she's always hurting me' she whispered. 

She turned around in my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck, burying her face in my chest. 

'What did she do?' I asked quietly as I played with her hair. 

I know she didn't mean it when she said that Lauren is always hurting her, that girl would literally do anything for Camila, or she would die trying, Camila is simply upset right now and her emotions are heightened. 

She pulled away from me slightly, pulling her phone out of her pocket and pulling up and image of Lauren kissing another girl. 

'Who is that?' I asked not wanting to jump to any conclusions, Lauren just wouldn't go around kissing other people, i see how much she loves Camila, so there has to be a reasonable explanation for this.

Camila shrugged sniffling.

'A fan' her tongue pushed on the inside of her cheek as she looked away from me, wiping away the tears that were threatening to drop.

'Camz' I whispered the nickname falling from my lips even shocked me myself, i have never called her that in all the time that i have known her. 

'Don't call me that' she whispered, biting back her tears, i couldn't blame her for saying that to me. 

'Let's go for a walk okay' I smiled softly. 

'I don't want to talk' She mumbled looking down at the floor. 

'That's fine, no talking.. We'll just walk okay' I smiled slightly. 

She nodded her head and I linked my arm with hers walking down the road in silence. 

After about 20 minutes me and Camila was in a park, she released my arm and walked on to the grass, laying down and starring up at the sky. 

I walked over and sat down crossing my legs next to her. 

'I just wanna curl up in a ball in my bed at home and never leave' Camila stared emotionless at the sky. 

I wrapped my arm around her leg and rested my chin on her knee. 

'Maybe it's not what you think' I told her. 

'It never is, is it?' Camila sighed. 

'Maybe the fan didn't mean to kiss her, she could've slipped or she could've gone to kiss her cheek but caught her lips instead, and the paparazzi caught it at the right time, Camila Lauren would never hurt you like that' I told her drawing patterns on her thigh. 

'I don't know anymore Mani, it's happened before and I forgave her so easily, this time I'm not sure I believe her' she whispered closing her eyes, smiling ever so slightly as the sun peeped through the clouds warming her cheeks. 

'I miss the Miami heat' she whispered. 

'What do you mean it's happened before?' I asked her confused. 

'When we left X factor and went back home, me and Lauren were at an arcade, she went to get change and when I went to look for her she had her lips locked with some boy' Camila sighed opening her eyes as the sun hid behind the cloud again. 

'I am positive the boy kissed her' I told her. 

I didn't know the story, i never knew that it had happened, but Lauren wouldn't just randomly kiss a boy, especially while she was out on a date with Camila. 

'So am I' Camila sat up facing me, her hands spread out behind her to support her weight. 

'So why don't you believe her this time?' I questioned. 

'Because she's not the same girl I fell in love with' Camila turned her face away from mine so I couldn't see her expression.

'What do you mean? Lauren has always been Lauren, she hasn't changed" I said confused. 

'She hasn't? So the happy girl from 6 months ago is still the same? Think about it Mani, me and Lauren haven't had sex in 4 months! Do you know what that does to a girl? She always closed off, she flinches when I touch her, maybe she doesn't want to be with me anymore and she's just too scared to say so' Camila looked away from me, watching a couple walking along the pathway. 

'Or maybe she's cutting again' I whispered, the thought coming to my mind almost instantly. 

Camila's face completely changed, as she thought it through, all of Lauren's actions, she was good at hiding it before so why wouldn't she be now? Camila stood up and took off running, and Camila never runs so she was definitely worried, I stood up and chased after her but could see I was never going to catch up so I slowed down to a walking pace, letting her go.. She needs some alone time with Lauren to talk things through.

Let's just hope that i was wrong about my assumption. 

To be continued...

Lily x