Part 3

They sat down on a patch of grass outside of the Marui area. They were all in a circle, Lo'ak was sitting right between Raeya and Tsireya and next to her were Neteyam and Aonung. Kiri and Rotxo were sitting across from them.

"Take a deep breath," Tsireya instructed and looked at Lo'ak. "You have to calm your mind and heart beat," she continued," think of it like this."

Tsireya put her hands on Lo'ak's chest and stomach. "Breathe in," she said. He took a deep breath. "Breathe from down here," she was talking about his abdomen. "Breathe out slowly."

Lo'ak looked to Tsireya with that look in his eyes. She was still clueless. She placed her hand against his heart and spoke without thinking. "Your heartbeat is to fast."

"Sorry," he whispered, embarrassed that she noticed.

"Your heart beat should be slow and calm. Relax." Raeya added and put her hand on the other side of Lo'aks abdomen. "Try to slow down." She said.

"Okay." Lo'aks face had started to turn red. He had the hands of two beautiful girls on his abdomen and he could not keep his calm.

Neteyam and Rotxo shared a knowing smile between each other. Next to them, Kiri just rolled her eyes at this action. But Neteyam could not help the feeling of jealousy that started to form in his mind.

"Maybe forest Na'vi have faster heart beats then us," Raeya pointed out after Lo'ak had struggled to slow his heart rate down. She removed her hand from his stomach.

"Or maybe he just can't keep his calm when two beautiful girls touch him,"

Everyone's looks went towards Aonung who just turned up the heat by stating the obvious, but doing it in a very insensitive way.

"Aonung," Raeya and Tsireya said simultaneously. "What is the matter with you," Raeya gave Aonung a disappointed look and Aonung just looked at her.

"What! I didn't say anything wrong," he said and laughed.

"Not funny, I'm still learning bro" Lo'ak finally spoke out.

Tsireya looked at her brother with a disappointed look and shook her head.
"Let's try again," she said.

"Aonung, can I talk to you for a second?" Raeya said without braking eye contact with him. They stood up and walked a little bit further away from the others.

Neteyam couldn't hear what they were saying, but he could see the way that Raeya looked at Aonung. She was angry and disappointed with him. But Aonung just argued back at her.

"Let's just keep practicing, okey," Tsireya said, trying to keep the others from staring at Raeya and Aonungs arguing.

Neteyam couldn't help but keep looking over there every once in awhile. His curiosity was getting the best of him and he just had to know what was between Raeya and Aonung.

"What's his problem," Neteyam asked and looked at Tsireya. She was caught of guard by his question.

"He's just in a bad mood today, that's all," Tsireya said quietly without looking at Neteyam. She quickly went back to instructing the others with their breathing.

"When are we going to go learn how to ride these Ilu creatures?" Kiris question caught Tsireya of guard. But when Lo'ak looked at her and asked," yeah, when are we going to get into the real stuff?" she just couldn't help it.

She stood up and walked over to Raeya, who was still arguing with Aonung.
They talked about something and walked back to the group.

"Ilu riding requires you to be able to hold your breath," Raeya started and looked at the forest boys," but since you are so eager to learn, let's get to it." Raeya suggested at the beach where they were earlier.