Part 2

Raeya woke up early that morning. If she wanted to help Tsireya with teaching the foreigners she had to start her training early. She stood up from her sleeping mat and went to the other room in her Marui, where her father was.

Raeyas father was a warrior. He did not believe in sleeping in and always woke up befor the sun. He was sitting in middle of the room poking at a fire that he had made to cook breakfast for him and his daughter. When he saw Raeya at the entrance of her room, his eyes went big.

"Good morning," he said with a shocked face, "what brings you out this early in the morning?" He had always trained his daughter with his warrior ways, but even his years of trying to get Raeya to wake up early were to no avail. Raeya loved sleeping in. To other Na'vi however the time of waking up that Raeya considered sleeping in, was still to early for some.

"I couldn't sleep," she stared," I thought that I might start training a little early today." Raeya tried to make herself believable, but the obvious strain in her voice hinted at the fact that she was still half asleep.

"That's my girl Raeya." her father said with a proud face. He stood up and got the practice spear from the weapons holder.

Not all Na'vi in the Metkayina tribe had multiple weapons in ther Marui. But because of Raeyas fathers warrior background, he had many. Anything raging from a bow to a spear.

Raeya knew how to use pretty much all of them. But because the spear was the weapon of the Metkayina tribe she had to train with that the most.

She took the spear and walked outside without a word.

The sun had just begun to rise when Raeya begun her training.
Only a few Na'vi were out at this hour. She walked away from her Marui to a patch of sand away from other Marui as well, so her training would not wake anyone else up.

She handeled the spear with skill and carefulness. Her movements were sharp and quick. She threw the spear into the air and caught it without problem.

Raeya didn't like the amount of training she had to go through, but at some moments she had learned to enjoy it.

----
Neteyam's pov.

Neteyam had been tossing and turning all night. He was not use to the material that the Marui were made out of. He sat up and looked around. Everyone was asleep. He let out a sight and tried to go back to sleep.

"Hagh" Neteyam opened his eyes.

Where was that sound coming from? He thought. It sounded like someone was fighting outside. Neteyam stood up carefully and walked over Lo'aks, his brothers, body, who was sleeping next to him. He went outside and looked around.

He noticed the rising sun and that there wasn't a singel soul around. But he swore to himself that he had heard someone fight outside. He walked a little further away from his Marui and stoped at the end of the platform that extended over the water.

He saw that girl again.

All that went through his mind was the way she had looked the other day. He remembered that they had made eye contact. Her eyes were a deep sea green, he recalled.

She appeared to be practicing something. He watched carefully from where he was standing.

She was handeling the spear in her hand like a pro. It looked like it was an extension of her arm.

His eyes dotted to her movement and her body. Where he noticed the patterns on her skin. He couldn't see that well, as he was far away, but he could see that she had a scar on her left arm.

---

Raeya felt a pair of eyes on her. She looked to the left and saw that same boy from yesterday. He was again staring right at her.