part 29

Raeya dove back into the water, all she could do now is hope her friends find the knife she left for them.

The things is, she knew that the three of them could never fight a whole ship filled with sky people and evil avatars by themselves. So she decided to create a clever plan.

And as far as she knew, it was working.

She swam away from the ship to a rock formation where Aonung and Lo'ak were waiting for her.

"Did you do it?" Aonung asked. Raeya stoped and catched her breath for a second, "yes, it's done." The girl looked down on her hand.

She felt it go numb when she was swimming, but she just thought it was because she fought those avatars. But when she saw a strip of blood drip down her hand her eyes widened.

"Raeya, you're bleeding." Lo'ak looked at her arm and saw huge cut near her shoulder. It wasn't a bullet wound, Lo'ak had seen them before, it was rather a cut from a knife or something.

When Lo'ak pointed out that she was bleeding she suddenly started to feel the pain from her injury. It hurt like a bitch.

They looked back at the ship and saw Tsireya and Tuk jump off, but Neteyam and Kiri didn't follow.

Lo'ak put pressure on Raeyas wound, the girl hissed in pain. Aonung looked at the ship and saw Kiri get captured. "It's Kiri, she didn't make it!"

Both Lo'ak and Raeya looked back and knew that their initial plan had failed. Time for plan B.

"Lo'ak, you know what to do!" She said to the boy and Lo'ak jumped into the water.

Aonung took over holding pressure on Raeyas wound, the bleeding was not too bad but she was still hurt.

"We have to go back on the ship. Their still on there." Raeya stood up and started to walk towards the ship but Aonung pulled her back.

"Are you insane?! It's already crazy enough that you went on that ship to fight like fifty men by yourself, and now you want to do it again?!" Aonungs first response was always to pull Raeya back from doing stupid things.

But this time, it was his turn to do something stupid, "if your going, so am I." he bent down and took his spear.

Raeya gave him a thankful look, she knew that he would always have her back. And that they could really save their friends.

----
Lo'ak had gone to search for his friend. When he saw Payakan swimming near the sky peoples ship, he went straight to him.

Lo'ak signed him to help him and explained everything to him. And without a second though, Payakan agreed to help.
----

Out of nowhere, waves were being formed in the water. The Metkayina noticed, but they were too busy fighting to say anything. All of a sudden, a Tulkun jumped out of the water and landed on the boat, creating a huge splash and crushing the guards underneath him.

Payakan thrashed his fins, throwing guards in suits and people off of the ship. "Open fire! Open fire!" Some of the guards yelled out. They shot at the Tulkun but to no avail. The bullets didn't penetrate through the thick armor that every Tulkun possessed.

Aonung and Raeya used this to their advantage. They snuck on board again, while everyone was fighting Payakan.

Raeya saw Kiri tied up on the inside of the ship, before she could get any closer she heard Tuk scream.

She looked to her right and saw Tsireya get pushed into the water and Tuk get tied up next to Kiri.

But Neteyam was not there. Neteyam was a little bit further away. He was tied up to a post and next to him were four guards. Raeya gave Aonung a signal to go and help Kiri and Tuk.

While she aimed her bow the guards.
Before she could shoot. The guards left Neteyam and ran to a different place. She let down her bow and saw as Lo'ak ran to his brother.

She watched as he freed him and as they spoke about something. She didn't move to them however. Raeya noticed a guard right near her and if she moved she would get caught.

So she had to watch as Neteyam and Lo'ak ran away. She thought her options over and realized that she didn't have a choice. She took her knife insted of her bow and attacked the guard near her.

She pushed the knife into his chest and a put her hand over his mouth, so no one would hear him die.

She quickly looked around her and ran towards the way that Neteyam and Lo'ak had gone.

A bit of a shorter chapter but I'm running out of ideas right now. Thank you guys so much for 20k read tho, this is beyond amazing.
I'm hoping you won't be disappointed with the next chapter. :)