Part 5

Raeya was helping Aonung up from his drunken fall, Tsireya and Lo'ak where walking on the shore line and talking.

And Neteyam was sitting next to Ka'i, who was telling him wierd things.

"What do you mean," Neteyam questioned. Not his to take?? What did that even mean.

"You mean to tell me you don't know?? Oh, you poor guy." Ka'i laughed.

"Why do you think all these single guys at this party aren't all over her, huh?" He gestured to all the guys at the party.

"It's because of him," he pointed at Aonung," he is the chiefs son, and also the reason no one can have her."

Neteyam got angry. He was confused. Why would he say something like this. Was he trying to keep him from making a move on Raeya. Or trying to get under his skin?

But before he could say anything, he heard a girls scream from the beach.

Everyone heard it. And all the eyes were now pointed at the shore line. Where Lo'ak and Tsireya were.

But the scene that Neteyam saw was all sorts of wrong.

Lo'ak was on top of Tsireya and her legs were spread open underneath him.

"Hei!!! Get your hands of my sister you forest freak!!" Aonung yelled at Lo'ak. Aonung stood up started storming right towards them.

"Shit!" Both Neteyam and Ka'i said together. This was not going to end well.

"Aonung stop!" Raeya screamed and went after him.

Neteyam got up and ran to his brother.
Lo'ak quickly got up off of Tsireya and put his hands in font of him in a protective matter.

"Aonung it's not what it looks like, I just fell and dragged him with me, its my fault!!" Tsireya was frantically trying to keep Aonung from losing his mind.

Neteyam came in and stepped in front on his little brother. Raeya ran in front Aonung who was fuming with anger.

"Don't you ever touch my sister like that again!!" Aonung screamed," I will kill you!"

Raeya was holding onto Aonung and trying to keep him from getting to Lo'ak.

"Aonung calm down, I swear he didn't touch me I just fell." Tsireya pleaded.

Aonung was beginning to calm down. But he just had to say more.

"I don't want your forest freak hands anywhere near my sister again." He stated. He was still swaying from the amount of sanuit he had had.

"Don't talk like that to my brother!" Neteyam said. He was beginning to get angry again at Aonung and his attitude.

"Don't you tell me what I can and can't say to you freaks!" Aonung affirmed.

Neteyam was losing it.
"I don't exactly want you wierd water hybrid freaks near my family either." his words slipped. He didn't mean to say that. But he did.

Tsireya just stood there looking at what was happening, a singel tear fell down her cheek. She was flipping out.

Raeya pushed Aonung away and walked towards Neteyam.

She placed her hands on his chest and shoved him hard.

"Don't you ever talk about us like that!" She had gotten angry.
Before Neteyam could say anything she spoke again," I will drown you and your entire family if you ever say something like this again."

Her words felt like knives in his chest.
But he knew he had hurt her feelings with his words.

Raeya dropped her hande down and sighed heavily. She was also pretty drunk.

She shook her head and furrowed her brows.

She then turned her back to Neteyam and Lo'ak. And walked to Tsireya who was just standing there in shock.

"How much did you drink?" She asked while looking at her with a worried look.

"I don't know," she answered quietly. Staring at her drunk brother, who was sitting on the ground now.

"How much did she drink?" She asked again but this time from Lo'ak. "You were with her all night you should know."

Lo'ak opened his mouth to speak but hesitated. " I- I don't know, it could have been three cups or six, I didn't really pay much attention." Hea said and looked down in embarrassment. He felt bad because he had failed to notice something like this.

"Six!! Are you out of your mind!!" Raeya yelled at Tsireya, who was still just standing there and zoning out.

"Wow, our little Tsireya has grown into quite a drinker," one of the guys said.

Raeya sighed once again.

"I have to take you home," she stared, but Tsireya quickly cut her off," no please my parents will skin me alive if they see me like this." Tsireya was a second away from full on panic.

"Okey, okey you can stay with me tonight if you promise not to throw up."

Tsireya nodded.

Raeya reached down to help Aonung up, he had stumbled down when Raeya pushed him. He looked drunk off his ass.

Neteyam stood there trying to process everything that was happening. He didn't know what to do.

"We should go," he said quietly to Lo'ak who was just as confused as him.
And they walked away.

Leaving Tsireya and Raeya trying to get Aonung off the ground.

----
The next morning. Many Na'vi were being awaken by hushed screaming and yelling that was coming from Tonowari and Ronals Marui.

"How could you be so stupid!!"

Ronal was yelling at her son, who had gotten drunk last night and came home late.

Jake Sully was also outside of his Marui and heard these muffled screams from the chief Marui.

"I wonder if this has anything to do with where you were last night?" He questioned his oldest son.

Neteyam knew he couldn't lie to his father. So he just had to speaks the truth.

"Yes, some things, uh- happened last night."

Lo'ak was sitting on the ground with his mother Neytiri. He looked up to his brother and shook his head. Signaling to him that he shouldn't talk about the events of the other night.

"We were invited to this party, thrown by some of the older kids," Neteyam started. He had no way out of this. Their father was starting at them.

"A party, what kind of party?" Neytiri asked and looked at both of her sons.

Jake came into the Marui and talked to his son.
"What happened at that party?"

"There were these drinks there, Aonung had a lot and he got kinda out of hand." Neteyam spoke, he knew that this wasn't something he could just discuss with his parents.

Raeya had told him that sanuit, the seaweed that they all had drinked last night, was supposed to remain a secret.

The older guys had discovered a patch growing on the northern side of the island, but when the adults found out they tried to destroy it. One plant remained, and they used it to grow more in another spot.

Apparently this cycle had been going on for quite awhile. Them growing it and then the adults destroying it.

"Is it like alcohol?" Jake Sully questioned.
One of his worst fears had come to life, his children reaching the age that they would start to party and drink with the other kids.

"Something like that I guess, but dad, nothing else happened. I didn't drink it and neither did Lo'ak." Neteyam lied, but he was scared that his parents would freak out if they found out that Lo'ak had had two and a half cups of that stuff.

"Okey, and it better stay that way." Jake affirmed.

"Yes sir," both of the boys answered.

"You bring shame to this family!!" Ronals voice could be heard all over the reef. Neteyam was sure even the fish could hear it.

But he didn't feel bad for him. In Neteyams mind, he deserved it.