part 30

Neteyam turned to Lo'ak, who was taking a gun from a dead gunman. "What are you doing?" He asked his brother, running closer to him.

"They've got spider. We gotta get him." Lo'ak said to Neteyam. Neteyam looked around him. He was hoping to see Raeya somewhere, but he couldn't find her.

"C'mon bro- We can't leave him" Lo'ak argued. Neteyam let out a frustrated hiss and started to follow Lo'ak.

Neteyam and Lo'ak were above the soldiers, crawling around on the top of the ship. They saw people pass under them, and Neteyam stopped, making sure to stay quiet. They crawled closer to the main room, being just above passing guards. They were just about to jump down when they heard struggling.

"Got you!" Someone said. Neteyam's eyes went wide, as did Lo'aks. They stayed in their position, and heard more struggling. Then another guard walked up.

"Ah, so you are the one that shot and killed my men." The voice came from behind the corner. Neteyam wanted to move closer to the sounds but Lo'ak stopped him.

"You don't look like the ones that we want," the guard sighed deeply and let out a chuckle, "too bad we have to kill you tho."

Neteyam gave Lo'ak a look and he let go of his brother. They crawled over the corner and saw two guards holding Raeya by her braid and tail.

Raeya hissed at them but the guards just laughed. "She a complete animal!" One of them shouted.

The guards kept laughing and tugging her braid and tail. But they had to get back to their posts, so the third guard took out his gun and pointed it straight to Raeyas forehead.

Neteyam decided that that was enough, and signalled to his brother that he was jumping down. Lo'ak nodded. But before they could do anything, they heard a voice yell.

"Stop!" Their eyes went to the stairs where that same human boy they called Spider ran down.

After him ran a couple of guards trying to stop him and shouting, "stop you monkey boy!"

Spider jumped down and went between Raeya and that guard. He didn't know her, but he also didn't want for her to die.

"Move you boy!" The man yelled. But Spider stood there. "You don't want to do this!" the guards that ran after him got there and took hold of him.

They tried to drag him away from Raeya and get him back to the deck. But Spider fought back.

The guard looked at the boy with a confused look and shook his head, "now," he pointed the gun back to Raeyas head,
"where were we."

Right then, Neteyam and Lo'ak jumped down and fought off the guards. Neteyam stabbed two of them in the chest and Lo'ak took off the masks from two.

Spider, who had gotten free, fought back as well. They successfully killed the guards. Lo'ak looked at his friend and they high fived.

"That was awesome cuz!" He said. They were happy to be reunited. Spider turned to high five Neteyam.

But he was already busy kissing Raeya. Neteyam held her face in his hands and kisses her deeply. He was relieved that she was alive and unhurt. And so was she.

He broke the kiss for a second and said, "I was so worried," he kissed her again.
"So was I," they broke off the kiss to catch their breath and placed their foreheads together instead.

Spider and Lo'ak looked at each other. Lo'ak rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Wow, I guess I missed quite a lot." Spider said awkwardly.

Raeya looked at the human boy standing next to Lo'ak and her anger boiled over. She grabbed her bow and in a split second she drew an arrow at him.

She hissed and got ready to shoot him. Lo'ak and Neteyam both were startled at her reaction to Spider.

"Raeya no!" Neteyam stepped between her and Spider. He was standing right in front of the arrow.

"Yo, your girlfriend is trying to kill me bro." Spider was scared, because the look on the girls face was terrifying to him.

"Raeya. He is our friend. You can't kill him." Neteyam said this in a very calm and relaxed voice to calm her down.

He placed on hand on her bow. "Relax."
"He is human," she started, "all they do is bring war and chaos." Her voice was barely a whisper. But it was enough for Neteyam to hear her.

"I know, " his whispered back to her , "but he is not one of them. He is one of us."

Raeya lowered her bow but didn't break her eye contact with Spider. She inhaled deeply before looking away.

Before anyone could say anything else, they heard a group of guards running towards them.

"There!" One of them yelled. They aimed their guns at the kids and shot.

Neteyam pushed Lo'ak and Raeya away from himself and them grabbed Spider. They hid behind a wall where the gunshots couldn't reach.

Lo'ak then took the gun that he had been holding all this time and pointed it towards the guards. He pushed down a the trigger and shot them.

He missed all his shots, but he had managed to scare them into hiding.

"What do you think you are doing!" Neteyam yelled at his brother. He grabbed the gun from him and yelled, "go, now!"

Lo'ak and Spider ran towards the inner ship where there was an entrance into the water. They jumped in and left Raeya there with Neteyam.

Neteyam fired a few shots at the guards to keep them from coming closer.

"Go!" Neteyam shouted at Raeya, but the girls stayed put.

"No, not with out you!"

"Raeya, we don't have time for this!" He fired another shot.

"Neteyam I'm not leaving you. Not again!"

"I'll follow you right after. I promise!"