Part 4

It seemed like all the Metkayina girls were gathering around and listening to all of the storys that the older guys were telling.

Neteyam stood near a tree, far enough to not be seen, but that he could still hear what was going on.

He watched as this older boy, who Neteyam had found out was named Ka'i, was telling this story about his time at the outer skirts of the rainforest to all the girls, who had gathered around to hear it. Among these girls were Raeya and Tsireya.

The girls sat on the ground and listened carefully to the story.

"And then, out of nowhere, a huge hammerhead thing came charging at me," Ka'i yelled and acted out the face that he made in that story, "it was charging right at me, and I had nowhere to run."
"What happened then!?" a girl asked from the crowd.

"Well, I put my hands up in the air and started yelling and running towards the creature. " he said and acted out the scenario with his hands.

"No!! then what happened?,"

"The huge creature stopped and ran away from me crying. I'm mean, it must have been terrified the way it ran away from me." He said in very cocky way.

The girl all awed at the story, believing it to be true.

"Nice story,"

Ka'i looked at the direction of voice.

"You know, except for all the parts that were made up," Kiri stood outside of the crowd of people and looked directly at Ka'i.

Neteyam looked at the situation from afar, watching carefully to everything that was happening.

"Oh yeah, and how do you know if this is made up?" Ka'i questioned.

"Well, first of all, these huge creatures you are talking about are Hammerhead Titanotheres, and they don't come to the outer sides of the rainforest, because it's Thanator territory." Kiri said all of this in a calm voice. Unlike, what seemed like all the other girls in the area, she was not interested in this guys storys.

"Well, well looks like we have an expert on wildlife here. And what is your name, if I may ask," he said in cocky but flirtatious way. He stood up and walked right to Kiri.

This was Neteyams que to go down there.

"Ka'i!" Raeya called out to him.

"This is Kiri, she is one of the new forest Na'vi I told you about." Raeya came right between Ka'i and Kiri, she didn't want any trouble to surface.

"Kiri, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said and winked at her. But she just rolled her eyes.

"Hei," Neteyam called out from behind Kiri.

"Oh and who is this, another blue forest person," Ka'i said in amazement.

"Ka'i this is Neteyam, he is Kiris older brother." Raeya introduced the two.

"Wow, how many more of you are there? It's like and entire freak show." Ka'i said and looked back at his friends who all laughed, all except for Tsireya.

"Ka'i that's enough," Raeya looked at him with angry eyes. Ka'i stared back at her and just shrugged.

"Alright, alright. My deepest apologies my friend," he said and did a formal bow in font of Neteyam and Kiri.

"We are not friends," Neteyam said and started to walk away with Kiri.

"Alright, alright, we don't have to be friends. There will be a party at the rock pools on the north side of the island. You and who ever is apart of you family may come as well. Except don't tell any adults." He winked at Neteyam and walked away, back to his story telling circle.