version two, part 2

She held her bow with tension, quickly shifting her aim between the two guards in front of her. Which one should she shoot?

"Raeya, it's okay," he said calmly. Neteyam wasn't panicking, he was calm. He trusted Raeya, and he trusted that she would make the right choice. No matter what is was.

His words were making her confused and seeing his calmness was making her angry.

"Time to choose little girl," the man said. He then stepped closer to Neteyam with his knife and suggested that if she didn't shoot, he would cut.

She made a split second decision and shot the guy holding the knife.

The arrow hit him right between his eyes killing him immediately. She then took her bow and used it as a weapon to swing at the other guy.

Before she hit him, he cut Neteyams chest with his weapon. He threw him to the side and tried to fight her back. But Raeyas bow hit him hard and the guard went flying off the railing of the ship.

Raeya quickly looked at Neteyam who was lying on the ground with a big open wound on his chest.

"Neteyam!" She yelled out and ran to him.

She placed her hand on the wound. Neteyam was still conscious and was looking at his chest. She inspected the wound carefully and sighed in relief when she realized that it wasn't deep.

"Oh, thank you Eywa," she said under he breath.

Neteyam however, moaned in pain. "Ow, it still hurts," he said and touched his chest.

Raeya looked to her side and saw a dead human with a perfectly clean shirt on. She took the shirt and tore it up.

Using the fabric of that shirt, she wrapped it around Neteyams chest to stop the bleeding. Even though the wound wasn't deep or fatal, it was still bleeding.

She helped him up and they quickly walked to the railing of the ship. They both climbed over and saw that Lo'ak was in the water with that human boy Spider, waiting for them.

Neteyam jumped over and landed in the water. Before Raeya could jump however, she realized that Aonung was nowhere to be seen.

She looked back and saw him struggling to fight off one of the big avatar by himself. Her loyalty took over and she climbed back over the railing.

"Raeya! What are you doing?" Lo'ak screamed at her. But the girl was already running away.

She had no weapon, but Aonung was her best friend, and she had to help him somehow.

She rushed in and tried to fight off the guy, he was really big and strong. And even with her and Aonungs strength combined, they still couldn't beat him.

The guy hit Raeya and she fell to the side. Aonung then used his last strength to push the guy as far away from them as he could and then took off running.

He grabbed Raeya by her arm and helped her up, together they charged towards the railing and jumped head first into the water.

They dove down and Aonung called for his Ilu. He grabbed Raeya and the Ilu and they took off away from that ship.

A little further from there, Neteyam and Lo'ak were waiting for Raeya and Aonung. When they noticed them in the water Neteyam, who was still bleeding by the way, swam to her.

They met and immediately crashed into a hug. "Why did you leave like that!!" He scolded her.

"I thought I had lost you," he hugged her really tight and felt as he was begging to calm down.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't leav Aonung." She responded.

"Guys, I don't mean to break your lovely reunion, but we kinda have to go now," Lo'ak said.

They got on their Ilus and went back to the village.

----

"My daughter?! Have you seen my daughter?" Raeyas dad was searching everywhere for her, she was supposed to stay in the village, but when he got back she wasn't there.

The kids arrived at the beach and when Raeyas father saw her he ran straight to her.

"Raeya!" He screamed.

He hugged her immediately and then observed her body to see how serious her wounds were.

She had a couple of cuts and some bruises, but other than that she was just fine.

When Lo'ak got off his Ilu he was met by a very concerned Tsireya running towards her.

"Lo'ak! Are you hurt?" She ran to him and then ran her hands all over his body to see his wounds.

Lo'ak blushed at her touch and looked at Spider, who was staring at him with wide eyes.

"Looks like I missed quite a lot." He said under his breath.

Tsireya guided all of them to her mothers Marui where all the wounded were being treated.

After getting both of their wounds cleaned and treated, Neteyam and Raeya went off alone to walk down tge beach.

They walked while holding hands. "You know I am really impressed by you, I knew that you could fight but that was really something else." He said to her.

Raeya just smiled to herself and didn't respond. Neteyam then stopped and looked at her.

"You know, I'm really grateful that you stayed with me even thought I told you to go back there," he kept eye contact with her.

Raeya just sighed and then placed her hand on his chest, "well, I just didn't think that you would survive without me, that's the reason I stayed,"

She smiled and Neteyam chuckled.

He really was grateful, grateful for her and meeting her.

Grateful for all their moments and for the future that they were going to have together.

The end.

Oooookayyy,
So I know that there was supposed to be a 15 years later chapter for this version as well, however, I don't really have any good ideas anymore for this and I don't want to write something bad.
So there won't be anymore chapers.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for all the support and love you have given me. I really appreciate it.

I really enjoyed writing this book and I have some other Ideas now for a new book. ;)

Thank you for reading and voting and commenting.
Love you guys so much.
See you next time.
💜💜💜