part 19

At the village Jake had called for his sky people friends for help.

They flew over in a helicopter and brought along a bunch of alien technology.

They had connected a bunch of wires and machines to Kiri. Raeya had never seen this much human tech before.

One of the wierd looking Na'vi that also had five fingers like Neteyam and his family looked at Kiri and said, "Her heart beat is steady, no signs of hypoxia, she seems just fine to me,"

Raeya stood outside the Marui with Neteyam, Lo'ak and Tsireya. They all looked at what was happening.

"That guy, he has five fingers, like you. Is he your brother?" Neteyam and Lo'ak looked at Raeya. Her question was strange to them.

"No, he is an avatar. Like my father, but he still has his human side," Neteyam explained.

Lo'ak looked down at his hands and sighed in deep though.

Just then, Ronal walked towards them. She had a bowl with a bunch of stuff in it, in her hands.

She walked right past the children and went into the Marui.

She was greeted with a terrifying site. Human medicine and technology, that the Na'vi do not know.

She looked at Neytiri and said to her," It looks like I am not needed here," and tried walking away.

Neytiri grabbed her arm and pulled her back," you are tsahìk, this is your job,"

Ronal gave Neytiri a look,
"Out! You have done nothing!" She screamed at them.

They took off their equipment and left the Marui in a hurry, as Jakes friends knew that they didn't want to upset Neytiri, because she could easily hurt them. Especially in this situation.

Raeya and the others watched as Ronal began poking Kiri with a needle like stick.

On the other side, Jake and his friend were talking quietly to each other.

And Raeya couldn't help but over hear what Jake and his friend were talking about.

"It could be a sign epilepsy, the things that she described to you are classic symptoms."

Jake sighed deeply at his friends words. But Raeya couldn't even understand what they were talking about.

"What is epi-epilapsy?" She looked at Neteyam who shrugged at her question.

"No idea, why do you ask?"

"Your dads friend said that Kiri might have it," Neteyam looked at Lo'ak, they both knew that it didn't sound well.

Ronal had been doing her tsahìk thing now for almost ten minutes. And everyone was getting impatient and more and more worried.

But just as Neytiri was about to yell at Ronal for not doing anything, Kiri opened her eyes.

"Kiri!" Tuk scream and it notified everyone outside the Marui that Kiri had woken up.

As soon as Kiri came to, she started crying. She was overwhelmed and scared.

Everyone outside the Marui sighed in relief. Kiri was okay.

-----
"I'm really glad she's okay," Raeya sat on the beach with Neteyam. They were cuddled up and holding hands.

She played with Neteyams fingers and looked at them in curiosity. She held his pinky finger in her hand and compared the size of it to her hand.

Neteyam was only a little bit taller that Raeya, but his hands were huge compared to hers.

He noticed her fascination with his hand and smiled. He opened up his hand and placed it together with her hand. He then intertwined their fingers and brought them up to his lips and kissed her hand.

Raeya siged and Neteyam felt the need to break the silence," what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, just...," she stayed quiet for a while and looked at his hand again, "how is this even possible?"

Neteyam knew that Raeya struggled with understanding his origin and his five fingers, but he had never quite been able to talk to her about it.

"Are you asking me why I'm different than you?" There was an obvious sadness in his voice. He had always been scared that his "demon blood" would scare Raeya away.

"No, I'm asking how do you have five fingers. Like does it hurt to have one? How do you even move it?" Her question and the general confusion in her voice made Neteyam chuckle.

He didn't expect her to ask something like this, " it's just like having four fingers, you don't really feel it and I can move it just fine," he took his pinky finger and used it to poke Raeyas nose.

She laughed at that gesture and held his hand. She looked at it one last time and kissed it. She then placed it on her chest, to let Neteyam feel her steady heart beat.

"I like your hands. And for the record, I don't think that you are a freak," she turned around in his arms and sat on his lap. Neteyam put his hands on her hips and looked at her eyes.

"Did you ever think that I was a freak?"

"Well..." She began but stopped and looked at him, she laughed and kissed him on the lips. Neteyam just chuckled at her way of answering that question and then kissed her back.

He broke the kiss and said "Can I ask you something?" He started.

Raeya just nodded and looked at him with a loving smile.

He pushed a strand of hair out of her face and said, "where do you see yourself in like, 15 years or so?" His question seemed odd to Raeya, but it got her thinking.

She thought about it a little bit and then answered.

"In 15 years, I would like to be married," she looked at Neteyam and inched her face closer to his," and maybe even have a few kids," she got even closer," and possibly, I would like to be living here, on this island, with someone special," she closed the distance between them right after her last words.

They kissed deeply.

Neteyam smiled into their kiss, because even though she didn't say his name in specific, he knew that she meant him in her words. It was him, whos kids she wanted and him who she wanted to marry.

And the thought of their future, made him burn inside.