Chapter 17

Note: I wrote this chapter a little bit different from the others so far. It has multiple perspectives of the members when they're escaping, but I hope it isn't too confusing :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

'One more'

Namjoon pulled hard at the ropes. He felt the screw and the chain moving at the effort but it wasn't enough to get the job done. The rapper cursed silently and looked back at the stairs to see if someone had noticed their attempt of escaping. But when he didn't hear any sounds coming from above he continued to pull at the ropes, using his body weight to maximize his strength.

*crack* followed by a surprised huff as Namjoon stumbled forwards when suddenly the chain fell from the ceiling. The boy caught the said object just in time before it fell on the ground. He was so surprised with his own actions that he stopped moving and stared at the metal chain for a few seconds like it was made out of diamonds. Slowly he felt his blood run through his arms again and he had to suppress a moan because his arms felt on fire and like it was being stabbed with thousands of needles.

With numb fingers he tried to untie his ropes but his body wasn't cooperating like he wanted to. It took almost two nerve wrecking minutes before he finally succeeded.

"Untie Yoongi and Hoseok first" Namjoon whispered to Seokjin when he was busing getting his oldest hyung free. Seokjin nodded and looked at the remaining rappers on his right side. Yoongi was looking back at them, and thankfully it seemed like his anger had been replaced with determination. This was it, this was their only hope and the second oldest realized it very well.

"Thanks Joon" the oldest boy whispered and rubbed his hands when the ropes were finally released. Unlike Namjoon, he didn't have to wait long before he felt his fingers again because he had been untied during the last round of torture. Seokjin looked at Jungkook in the meantime. He really wanted to check on their youngest and carry him outside right now, but Namjoon was right. The less injured members needed to be freed first, so they could help escape.

"Don't wait for us and leave with Hobi. We will catch up" the oldest whispered. Yoongi looked doubtful and concerned at the maknae line and Namjoon who helped Taehyung in the meantime.

"I'm not leaving without you"

"We will be right behind you" Seokjin reassured him and moved on to Hoseok's ropes when he was done with the small rapper. Yoongi hissed as his left shoulder was burning with pain again. The injured limb felt numb after going through several hours without proper blood circulation, but even though he was careful it still felt like his arm was being dislocated once again when he lowered it to his chest. However, it turned out that the perfect remedy for his own pain was hearing a painful moan of Hobi. The dancer's knees buckled when his arms didn't hold his weight anymore.

Yoongi forgot his own pain and instantly knelt next to the younger rapper and cupped the boy's neck with his right hand.

"You're ready to stand?" Yoongi wanted to give the younger one some more time to recover, but he also knew that the pain wouldn't lessen anytime soon. The wound was seriously infected and cleaned too harshly. It didn't seem like Hoseok was hurting too bad from the taser anymore, so that was positive.

"I-'m ok" Hoseok whispered, but his face and body language told a different story. The older one didn't wait a second longer and hailed the other to his feet. He apologized a few times and placed his own right arm around Hoseok's waist so he could carry some of his weight. Together they stumbled towards the backdoor behind them, both biting their lips and the insides of their cheeks to remain silent as pain was shooting through their bodies.