Chapter 16: First Date

"O-M-G! Wednesday is going out on a date with Xavier Thorpe! My world is tilted!" Enid squealed the moment Wednesday came back and confessed to where she had been. 

"Enid." Wednesday wanted her werewolf roommate and friend to stop.

"I'm sorry but this is huge news Wednesday! You went from not talking to him to now suddenly going out on a date with him? How did it happen?" Enid asked, all excited. So, Wednesday bit the bullet and confessed it all but left out the kiss for obvious reasons. Her friend would have died a shocked wolf. "Aw! You finally were honest with him! I am so beyond thrilled!"

"Noted, can we stop talking about this now."

"Well! When is the first date?" Enid asked.

"Tomorrow night." 

"Good! We have time to plan what you're going to wear! Thing! Let's go!" Enid went into Wednesday's closet, and she glared at the two of them, wondering how she can make them both suffer miserably!

                                                                  ...

Wednesday had made Enid go back to the antique shop that Enid had originally got the outfit for Wednesday to wear on her date with Xavier but of course it was too revealing for Wednesday Addams so when Enid had come back with the second choice, it was doable. Although Wednesday allowed Enid to do her make up, that is where Wednesday drew the line when it came to anything else and had even made Enid leave the room so that she could finish getting ready. After some light threats Enid finally left to go to Yoko's room. Wednesday didn't know what had made her do it but last minute she took out her braids and put some of her hair up and leaving the rest of it down. Wednesday before second guessing herself slipped into the outfit Enid bought for her, it was a simple black dress that fell to a little bit above the knee, the sleeves were see through and met in the middle of her cleavage to give a little bit to the imagination, the dress was stunning Wednesday would give Enid that as she clipped the back of her dress, then she proceeded to put on the spider web theme stockings that were also see through and a pair of black ankle boots, there was a little bit of a heel but not a lot for her to make a giant fool of herself. Wednesday heard the scream of her phone and looked to see that Xavier was outside of Ophelia Hall. Wednesday took a look at herself in the mirror and licked her blood red lips a bit before going out her dorm. Wednesday left her phone in the room since this dress didn't allow her any pockets but gave her enough room for the knives, she had hidden in her boots beforehand. As Wednesday descended the staircase and looked to the door and silently took a few deep breaths before she walked toward the front door and pushed it open. Xavier whose back had been to her whipped around and looked Wednesday over in her gear.

Xavier looked her up and down and Wednesday took her time to realize that Xavier was in a pair of dark gray jeans that complimented his legs with a black button up with no tie, but three buttons undone, and a pair of black and white converses

Xavier looked her up and down and Wednesday took her time to realize that Xavier was in a pair of dark gray jeans that complimented his legs with a black button up with no tie, but three buttons undone, and a pair of black and white converses. Wednesday thought he looked extremely handsome, and he had his hair tied back in a bun.