Chapter 29: Element of Surprise Part 1

Joel and Tyler returned to the underground contraption that they had found while Joel had been snooping around and it came in handy that much was for sure. They had brought dinner for the rest of the group because Joel knew that it would be horrible to starve them before the fun began of course they had to feed food to the Bianca girl since they had her hands occupied to the wall but it also worked out since she has not used her Siren song and with the threat against Ajax that Enid would be killed shall his beanie come off his head still sat right in place and the Gorgon was smarter than he looked. Once entering they heard the chatter stop and Joel grinned.

"Don't let us stop you." He spoke.

"Don't worry, you won't." Bianca retorted.

"Aw! And I really thought we were getting along here." Joel teased as Tyler handed out the food to the boys and was getting ready to feed Bianca. "So! Do any of you have ideas on my next text to Wednesday? Or I could send her a limb in a box?" He looked at Bianca.

"She is going to know it's you." Eugene cut in.

"Oh, I am counting on her figuring out its me, that's why I purposely signed it as something only she'd know when I left a note when I took you. Although I am going to send her another message as soon as I leave here to meet Tyler and I somewhere. Alone." Joel looked at Xavier who was glaring.

"Don't hurt her."

"You see Thorpe, I want to hurt her emotionally before I hurt her physically. I will break whatever heart she has deep down inside and crush it before I put that bitch in the ground!" Joel spat.

"All because she didn't love you back?" Xavier knew crazy but this was a whole new level of crazy in his eyes.

"What's that saying? If I can't have her... nobody can." Joel answered, he couldn't wait to end Xavier, but he needed Wednesday Addams first to do it. "Don't worry though Xavier, I will definitely be needing your help once I bring Wednesday Addams here and I will bring her here because I want her to watch you all die before I kill her." 

"Uh... Joel." Tyler cut in.

"What?!" Joel glared at Tyler.

"I hear heartbeats."

"We're surrounded by Nevermore students you dumbass." Joel rolled his eyes.

"No, not them... Them." He pointed up and Joel looked up before hearing the trapped door being busted open. Fuck!

                                                  ...

After Yoko and Sheriff Galpin had arrived at the station to grab a few deputies and gear up, they headed towards the old meeting house where Yoko's friends were being held. Once they had gotten closer Yoko sent a text to Wednesday who responded that her and the Sirens were almost there.

"Stop the car here."

"Why? The meeting house is up ahead."

"Yes, but Wednesday, Kent and Divina aren't at the other end yet and if Tyler and Joel hear the car they're going to run, and no one will be there to catch them." Yoko explained. "If we walk up hopefully by the time, we get there Wednesday texts and we can move in."

"Fine." Sheriff Galpin stopped the car, and the other deputies did as well and got out of the car the same time Sheriff Galpin and Yoko did.

"What's going on?" A deputy asked.

"We're walking the rest of the way, get ready, this is a rescue and capture mission not a killing one." Sheriff Galpin instructed.

"Well let's hope not." Yoko muttered as she walked with the police.

"You should get behind us." Sheriff Galpin suggested.

"I'm a vampire, I'm fine." Yoko reassured as they slowly got closer and closer and thankfully a ping was heard and Yoko looked to see it was from Divina... they were in position. "They're in position, how are we going to do this?"

"We bust open the door." Sheriff Galpin said as they got closer to where Wednesday said the door was. Yoko opened the door and jumped down as the normies followed after her. Both her and Sheriff Galpin leading the way as Yoko directed the normies towards where she heard the heartbeats of her friends. With a few more twists and turns they had arrived at the door to the gang yelling 'help'. Yoko easily ripped the lock off as her and the normies flooded into the room to see Xavier, Ajax, Bianca and Eugene chained up.

"Oh, thank god." Ajax breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Yoko, go after Tyler and Joel! They bolted when they heard the footsteps." Bianca instructed.

"They won't be getting far, Wednesday, Divina and Kent are waiting for them on the other side." Yoko reassured as she went over to help Bianca from her chains as the normie cops helped the others.

"I need to get out of here now! I need to help Wednesday." Xavier panicked as Sheriff Galpin fumbled with the locks of his chains.

"Almost there." 

"Hurry!" Xavier shouted, he needed to get to his girlfriend before something bad happened.

"I'm going as fast as I can." Sheriff Galpin said as he got the one lock off and had another lock to go through, Xavier was (im)patiently waiting to be released from this hell.

                                                    ...

Joel looked up towards the ceiling when it came what Tyler had said. Joel didn't have time to even go grab one of the prisoners when they heard the door being forced open.

"Shit, Tyler let's go!" Joel frantically said as he ran out. Tyler ran out behind him locking the door before running with Joel towards the escape exit.

"Do you think it's Wednesday?" Joel asked.

"It has to be, but I don't understand how she knew where we were." Tyler responded as they went through a series of tunnels to get out. 

"I don't know but this is also why I said we get out through the other entrance in case. Don't worry, we'll get to her another time." Joel was determined to take down Wednesday Addams if it was the last thing he did.

"I know we will, first we need to get out." Tyler saw the stairs in a distance to get out of the tunnels, he went first as he unlocked the door and opened it before running out and stopped dead in his tracks... before he could get Joel to stay inside, he felt Joel stop next to him as the master and the Hyde looked at Wednesday in between two Sirens.

"Hello Red Bear and his monster." Wednesday glared at the two of them.