4.

AUTHORS NOTE: Smut ahead!

Neteyam gave Laya one last kiss and brushed her hair back.

"Are we all good?" He asked her. She looked up at him and nodded. He smiled at her. "I'm sorry, I promise you know everything about me" Laya raised an eyebrow at him. "Everything?" He smirked back at her. "Everything." She grabbed his hands and put them on her waist.

"Do you want to go to our room?" Neteyam smirked down at her. Laya bit down on her lip and smiled. She nodded and Neteyam led her back to their house. They approached the house and saw nobody in it.

"They must be getting their packs from the Ikrans." Neteyam said to Laya. Laya nodded, looking around. "So we have time?" She faced him. He chuckled. "We do.." He looked at her and smiled. She led him to his room and closed the door. He had walked in first, and she closed it and turned to him.

"So..." She looked suggestively at him. He smirked and brought her closer. He let out a breath and kissed her cheek, then her forehead, then her nose. She smiled and rested her hands on his chest. She attempted to lead him to the bed but he shook his head.

"Nope, I'm in control." He said simply, a smirk on his face.

She blushed and looked at him defiantly.

"Oh yeah?" She challenged him.

He nodded. "Oh yeah."

He walked towards her, and she stepped back against the wall. He towered over her, an easy 8 foot 2, and smiled down at her. She waited for him to do something, but he only hovered his lips over hers, waiting for her to give in.

She groaned and looked at him pleadingly. He smirked and pressed the lightest kiss against her lips, before retracting. She took in a breath and reached a hand up to his braids.

Playing with one in her hand, she brought his face closer to hers, so they were barely touching lips. Neteyam stayed still though, just watching her.

"I thought you were in control?" She teased him. His face didn't react, a smirk still across his face. "I am. I just enjoy making you wait." She rolled her eyes and went to move her lips to his. He backed up so she didn't make contact, and she groaned. "This isn't fair!" She exclaimed. He shrugged.

"Life's not fair." He said to her. She groaned again, and looked at him with a look on her face that made him want her more than ever.

Suddenly tired of waiting, he put his hand against the wall and brought his other hand holding her jaw. He tilted her lips to his and lightly kissed her. As they kissed, he made it deeper. He brought her closer to him, to where her body was pushed against his and he could feel her body fill with anticipation.

He felt as she took a breath and brought her hand onto his neck. She pushed his face closer to hers, so she didn't have to tip up on her tippy toes, and started to back him up. He shook his head though and moved her against the wall.

She backed up and raised an eyebrow at him.

He ignored her look and simply kissed her deeper. Then he reached his hand down to her thigh and raised it so it wrapped around his waist.

She had somewhat of an idea of what he was doing, and jumped up so the other would be wrapped around him. He moved his hands so they were holding her up, gripped tightly on her ass, and he started drifting his kisses downwards.

He kissed her neck, her collarbone, and held her up higher so he could kiss her breasts. She eagerly took her top off and leaned her head against the wall. He circled his tongue around her nipple and looked up to see her reaction. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open.