35.

AUTHORS NOTE: I've gotten comments to make them a little freakier which I'm not opposed to so tell me what y'all think! (smut warning)

After flying through the sky, Laya finally decided to head home. Meanwhile, Neteyam had seen all the other hunters return home, but no Laya. When he asked the Olo'eyktan, he only responded with a wink.

Not knowing what that meant, Neteyam felt his worries rise. She must've been okay, or else he would've told him, but what happened?

His thoughts were interrupted by a load roar. He looked up and saw a huge ikran fly into the cavern. As he looked closer, he saw a familiar teal person on its back. A smile grew on his face as he raced forward towards the blazing red ikran.

"Holy fuck Laya!" He exclaimed. A smile on her face, she landed and jumped off the ikran. She pat its side and looked to Neteyam.

"Isn't she awesome?"

Neteyam nodded and admired Roma's wings. "She's so badass.." He muttered.

Laya nodded. "She's amazing." She walked to Roma's head and ran her hand down her snout. "Good girl.." She whispered to her.

Eyeing Neteyam, she motioned her head towards her. "Wanna go for a ride?"

He smirked. "I'd love to." Laya smiled as she interlaced their hands and led him onto Roma's back.

He eagerly watched Laya connect her braid with Roma and sit down in front of him. She looked back at him and smirked devilishly.

"What's that pretty little head thinking?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

She didn't respond as she grabbed his hand and put it on her stomach. She made a yip noise and the Ikran suddenly jumped up into flight. Neteyam held onto her tightly as they flew up, Laya squatting as she adjusted to how the Ikran was flying. She moved with the creature, Neteyam doing the same behind her.

He kept a hand on her waist but was in somewhat the same position. After flying away from the village, they flew through the various mountains. Now much more steady, they were able to sit down on the ikran. The wind wasn't whipping past them anymore, so they were able to hear each other. Laya suddenly turned around and faced Neteyam.

"Y'know.." She raised her hand and put it on his cheek. Her eyes barely opened, she smirked up at him. "I always wanted to try something.." Her hair flew towards him as he saw the look in her eyes.

"What's that?"

She ran her hands through her hair and kept strong eye contact. Without another word, Laya reached down to her top and took it off. She put it in a pouch that hung off of the ikran.

Neteyam's eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat. "Laya-?" The ikran flew forward but slowed down, steadily flying straight.

Laya took a deep breath of the sky air and tilted her head up. The wind blew softly through her hair and gave her goosebumps. Neteyam watched her nipples harden, the surface of her skin forming goosebumps.

"My Eywa Laya- you're trying to kill me.."

She smiled at him and turned around, facing the front once again. Neteyam tried to calm himself down, especially his hardening dick. Laya could feel it against her back as he pressed against her.

"What's going on there?" She teased him.

He rolled his eyes. "Land somewhere and I'll show you."

She smirked. "Why should I land? This isn't good enough for you?" She pressed her ass against his dick and felt a sound fall out of his mouth. "Laya-" He groaned and tightened his grip on her waist.