31.

Laya held her hand up to her temple and thought. "Okay- can you track him?" She asked Norm. He nodded. "Okay, good do that. I'll meet up with you in a few, I'm going to get Neteyam." Norm nodded and left the room without another word.

Laya quickly ran to her room and rushed to Neteyam. "Neteyam- wake up" She shook him. He swatted her away and turned on his side. "No I need you- Mom and Dad are gone-"

He slowly sat up. "What?" His eyes focused on the stressed Laya.

"They're gone and Quaritch is planning an attack. I need you-" She shoved him off of the bed.

His eyes widened and he realized the situation. "Okay- I'm up. Go tell Kiri, I'll tell Lo'ak."

She nodded and ran out the door, storming into Kiri's room. Barging into the room, Laya didn't notice Kiri scrambling to cover something up.

"Kiri, come. I'll explain on the way-" She grabbed Kiri's arm and forced her into the main room, where Neteyam was doing the same to Lo'ak. Both of the confused teens let out yelps of pain as they were forced out of their rooms.

"Where's Tuk?" Laya asked. She looked at Lo'ak, who shrugged.

"Fuck." Neteyam spat.

"Get them to Norm- he'll explain everything." Laya told Neteyam, who nodded.

"Can you find Tuk?" Neteyam gave her a pleading look.

She nodded. "Go, I'll be there soon." He nodded and grabbed Kiri and Lo'ak's arms. Running down the path to the area where the scientists worked, Lo'ak and Kiri were throwing question after question at Neteyam.

"What's going on?" Kiri asked.

"Why do we need Tuk?"

"Where's Mom and Dad?"

Neteyam ignored them and kept moving forward, eventually seeing Norm. "Norm!" He called out. Norm looked up and nodded them over. "Where's Laya?"

"She's finding Tuk. What's going on?"

Norm sighed, and showed them a map of the Pandora forest. "Jake went to go check out a signal we found in the mountain. I don't know what happened, but the tracker for him has been in the same place for 20 minutes. And Neytiri apparently went to go help him like 30 minutes ago, but she forgot to take a tracker. And then Laya found out that Quaritch is attacking us soon- I think Jake went to go stop him before he could." He looked back to Neteyam. "That's where we're at."

Neteyam paced around, thoughts racing in his mind. "We need to go help them."

Norm shook his head. "No. Jake went by himself for a reason. I doubt he wants to bring you kids into the danger."

Neteyam scoffed. "I'm a warrior, it's my job to fight. I don't care what he wants."

Norm sighed. "I'm telling you- don't do this."

Neteyam didn't answer and just grabbed a nearby neck device and put it on. He passed one to Lo'ak and another to Kiri.

"You coming?" He turned back and asked Norm.

Norm huffed and shook his head. "I'm staying here. I'll let you know if his position changes."

Neteyam nodded and looked at his siblings. "You guys hear that? We need to go find Mom and Dad. No messing around." He gave Lo'ak a look, who just raised his hands up in defense.

"Let's go." Kiri said, a determined look on her face. The Sully kids rushed to their home and grabbed their bows and spears.

Slinging his bow around his back, Neteyam called out. "Laya? Tuk?" But there was no response. "Fuck this." He muttered, and ran outside. "Stay here!" He yelled to his siblings, and ran outside. He sprinted through the village, looking desperately for his mate and sister.