18

"Well, I guess you both know each other already,huh?" asked Krystal feigning ignorance.

"No" Mia answered quickly.

"Oh, I thought you two knew each other. Oh yeah, this is my younger sister. Her name is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. Just call her Becky"

"Your younger sister?" asked Mia.

"Yea,my younger sister that I told you about you know right what I mean"

"Oh...turns out that's the reason" said Mia while gaze at Becky.

"Mean?" asked Krsytal pretending to be confused while Becky just silent herself and looking down.

"Nothing" Mia pretended to smile sweetly even though her heart really wanted to be angry at this time.

"Ohhh" said Krystal

"Becky, please get me a plate of spaghetti carbonara that I made just now" said Krystal in soft tone.

"You?"

"Yes,me. I will accompany you to see your grandma later" said Krystal.

Becky really understood what Krystal meant just now. Those words were a threat to Becky for not doing what Krystal wants. Becky quickly left the living room and bring a plate of spaghetti carbonara.

"Here, your spaghetti carbonara" Becky said as she put it on the table.

"Thank you very much,Becky. Do you want to join us?" asked Krystal.

"No need. I want to settle something in my room"

"Oh,yes. I understand you. You've been a bit busy lately. It's understandable, those who want to get married" said Krystal.

Becky took a deep breath. She felt like she really wanted to slap Krystal's mouth so she wouldn't talk about the married again.

But she couldn't do that because her grandma will in danger, if she dares to go against her stepmom and stepsister.

Becky excuse herself to both of them. Becky returned to her room with annoyed feeling. Becky also feeling angry because of Mia.

How could Mia said that she didn't know her. But, this is not Mia fault. Becky understands that Mia don't want everyone to know about their relationship. However, Mia must be sad when she finds out that Becky broke up with her because she will marry with someone else.

"Why you pretend you didn't know me,Mia?!!" said Becky mumbling. She then remembered her grandma.

She burst her tear and crying hardly.