14

When arriving in front of the main road, Michael stopped his car.

"We already arrived" said Michael.

"Thank you very much for giving me a ride"

"No problem" Michael said with a smile.

"Let's go back" Freen spoke up.

"Fine,Freen"

Michael quickly drive the car. He actually didn't want to leave Becky in the middle of the highway like this. But what can he do, the one who owns the car is not him. It's his cousin car A.K.A Freen.

It's good that Freen wants to allow Becky to ride with them. Usually, Freen doesn't like having other people in the same car with her. If it's  not someone she knows very closely, then don't expect Freen want to share a car with that person.

Michael is still looking at Becky from rear mirror. The girl was still busy looking for a vehicle that could take her home.

"What did you see?" asked Freen feigning ignorance.

"Nothing, just looking at the street"

"Oh, I thought you saw the girl earlier" said Freen.

"That..."

"You can offer your good services for the girl if you want" said Freen.

"Really,Freen?" Michael asked with a happy expression.

"Yes"

Michael turned the car back towards Becky. Becky feels weird when Freen's car comes back. She even felt more strange when the car stopped in front of her. Michael lowered the car window.

"Is the cab that you ordered still doesn't come yet?" asked Michael.

Becky nodded her head.

"Are you really in a rush now?"

"Yea, someone been waiting at home. But...the cab that I was ordered hasn't arrived yet" Becky said with a sad tone.

"I can drive you home if you want"

"Really?!" Becky asked in disbelief.

"Yes,we can take you home now"

"Thank you very much"

Becky sat beside Michael.

"Tell me, what is your home address" Michael said while focusing on driving.

"Lihua street,*****"

"Lihua street,*****?" Michael asked as if he couldn't believe it.

"Yes" Becky answered briefly.

Michael saw Freen who had been focused on her laptop since earlier. At first, Michael was surprised when Becky said the address of the house. How could it not be, Michael really remembered the home address that Becky gave him just now.