47

"Don't lie to me"

"Snake, later we talk about this. If the teacher sees us chatting, we will stand outside" said Yuki whispered back.

"Fine" Sana sighed.

Study time is over, now it's break time. Sana then went towards Becky and held her arm. Becky was surprised by Sana's behavior.

"Sana!" said Lisa.

"Hey, doll! What's your name? Do you want to become my girlfriend?"

"My name is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. Call me Becky" said Becky.

"Your name is like my soul mate's name" Sana flirted with her.

"Enough, Sana" said Yuki.

Sana ignored Yuki.

"My name is Minatozaki Sana. Call me Sana" said Sana excited.

Lisa pulled Sana away from Becky.

"Becky, don't be weird with her behavior. She's always like that. She is clinging and clumsy Shiba Inu" Yuki explained to Becky. Becky just nodded her head. Now, Sana clung with Lisa.

"Lisa, why didn't you wait for me at the canteen earlier?" asked Sana.

"I don't want to be late again tho! My parents already give me warning" said Lisa.

"Gays, let's go to the canteen now" said Yuki. Becky brought her lunch and followed them.

Many students looked at them. Becky whispered something at Yuki.

"Why they looked at us?" asked Becky. Sana heard Becky question.

"They looked at us because my three girlfriends are so beautiful" said Sana.

"Who?"

"Of course, you, Yuki and Becky" said Sana proudly.

"Such a snake" said Yuki. She then looked at Becky.

"In this college only three of us become the center of attention because of the behavior and etc. Now, you will be one of our friends too. Automatically, you will be a popular girl later like us" Yuki explained to Becky.

They sat in the canteen. Sana excuse herself to go to the food section. Becky took out the food and opened it. She was surprised to see it.

"Woah, Becky your food is looked amazing and cute!!! The bread is in heart-shaped" said Yuki.

Becky opened the second container. It was a cute bento.

"Rilakkuma" said Lisa when saw Becky's food.

Becky was confused.

"It's that true, aunt make this?" Becky asked herself in low voice.