29

After saying that, Freen threw the money in Becky's face. The money then fell on the floor.

Becky tears up when Freen gave her treatment like that. Slowly her tears flowed without her being able to stop them. She bit her lips as hard as she could. She didn't want burst her anger to Freen.

Becky bent down to pick all the money.

"Once you become a gold digger, forever you will be a gold digger. You don't have to beg other peoples to give you money. I have plenty of money to give you"

Becky didn't answer Freen words. She tried to hold back her anger by biting her lips. Becky keeps picking the money.

After she finished pick it up, she stood up and walked slowly towards Freen. Becky took a deep breath before she spoke to Freen.

She also wiped away her tears that kept falling down her cheeks.

"Freen, here your money. I will return it back. I don't need your money"

Becky took Freen's hand, then put the money into Freen's hand. After doing that, Becky rushed to leave Freen. She didn't want another debate from Freen and she wasn't ready to listen Freen's harsh words.

This time, Freen didn't say a word. She was silent while looking at the money in her hand.

Becky, who was walking fast while crying ran into Michael who was outside the house.

"Becky"

Becky didn't answer. She even ran to avoid Michael. Michael walked towards Freen.

"Freen"

"Let's go now!!!"

Michael did not have courage to asked about Becky to Freen.

"Where should we go?" asked Michael when they were already in the car.

"Mansion"

"Okay,Freen"

Michael drove the car to the Freen's mansion but before that he stopped the car near the bank. He had to go to the bank to send money to the account number that Becky gave just now.

"Sorry,Freen. Can you wait inside the car for a moment? I need to transfer my money to my younger brother at New Zealand" Michael lied to Freen.

"Okay"

The bank was not that crowded by people so Micheal didn't have to queue to send the money. She made a quick delivery and returned to the car. Michael drove the car fastly to their destination.