121

Becky who was in the room felt dizzy and hungry.

"It's because of drinking too much vodka!" said Becky and lay down on the bed. Becky fell asleep on the bed after thirty minutes.

Freen went upstairs and checked on Becky before locking the door again.

"She is sleeping" said Freen slowly. Freen went downstairs and entered the room where her friends were gathered.

"Jennie, did you do hardcore or softcore?" asked Tee. Tzuyu just shook her head listening to Tee's question.

Tee teased Jennie from earlier. All this time, Jennie has always teased Tee about Yuki. Now it's time for her to tease Jennie.

"Both" said Jennie slowly and shyly.

Freen sat on the bed next to Tee and patted her back hard.

"What are you doing?! It's hurt tho!" shouted Tee.

"Who told you to be a pervert?"

"Myself. You're jealous because you've never eaten Becky, right? I, who am not married, have already eaten Yuki. The same with Jennie. Tzuyu who is still in the engagement phase also eats Sana. You who have been married for a long time haven't eaten Becky yet" said Tee arrogantly.

"Tzuyu ever had sex with Sana? Let it be!" Freen said in surprise.

"Not on purpose. At that time we were both drunk" said Tzuyu coldly.

"Oh.."

"I don't think you should eat Becky, Freen. She is too innocent and her face is too cute to eat" said Tee with her fake tears.

Freen flicked Tee's forehead hardly.

"Freen, I want to advise you one thing if Becky wants to be top when in bed" said Jennie laughing.

"Just say it" said Freen coldly.

"Buy lots of markers for Becky to make love bites for you" said Jennie. Tee and Tzuyu laughed out loud.

"Stop teasing me!" said Freen.

"You always tease me. Now it's your turn" said Jennie.

Freen always teased Jennie when she was with Lisa before. At that time she was still single and liked to tease Jennie about Lisa because they were separated for a while.

They fell asleep after talking. In the middle of the night, Becky woke up to use the bathroom.

Suddenly, it rained heavily. Becky who had just finished using the toilet saw a flash through the large window.

She quickly covered the window with a curtain. She hid herself in the blanket.

Lightning and thunder were clearly heard in her ears. The beam of light scared Becky.