58

"I hate you" said Becky.

Freen then left Becky's room. She went straight to her room.

"You deserved it, Freen" said Freen to herself.

Becky prepares herself to go to college. After she was ready, she waited for Michael to send her. Freen who was getting ready to go to work looked at Becky.

"Let me send you" said Freen. Becky looked at the clock on the wall. If she refused Freen, she would be late for class.

"Ok"

All the way, they were just silent. Freen stopped her car at a cafe and bought a breakfast for both of them.

"Eat now" said Freen.

Becky munching her foods.

"I don't care if you hate me but let me fall in love with you" said Freen who was eating her food. Becky just ignored Freen words.

"I'm apologies to you again about last night. I'm such a red flag last night" said Freen.

"I'm done eating. Can you send me now?"

Freen nodded her head.

Arriving at college, Freen first got out of the car. After that Becky. Becky wants to leave but is held back by Freen.

"Wait"

Becky looked at Freen. Freen pat Becky's head.

"Study hard so you can be success. If you're success, be my sugar baby" said Freen and smile a little to Becky.

"Are you done?" asked Becky.

"No"

Freen looked around after making sure no one was in sight. She kissed Becky's head.

"I didn't kiss your cheeks and lips. I'm only kiss your head" said Freen.

Becky left Freen. Becky entered the class with bad mood.

"It's so easy to her said that after what she did to me!! I still remember what she did to me" Becky put her head on the table. Sana came and surprised her.

"What the?!!" Becky wants to curse.

"Sorry, why your bad mood?" asked Sana.

" Demon" said Becky.

"Demon?"

"Hmm..."

Their learning goes on as usual. Becky is taken by Freen. Freen give reason to Becky that Michael can't pick her up from college anymore.

"How's your day in college? Good?"

"Good"

"Love you"

Becky just sighed after hear it.