99

Becky woke up when she felt Freen wanting to release her.

"I'm sorry because of me you woke up"

"Nevermind. I felt hungry now"

"I will cook something for you. Let's go down"

They went down. Freen opened the fridge and her eyes widened. There were only cold drinks and milk in the refrigerator.

"What happened?" asked Becky. She walked towards Freen.

"Let's buy some foods at the mall now" said Becky.

"Can you hold back your hunger?"

"Yea"

They go to the mall to buy raw goods, vegetables, snacks and fruits. Freen excused herself to Becky to go somewhere first.

"Becky, please walk at this area only! Okay?"

"Okay"

Freen wants to buy body wash. She looked at all the body wash brands.

"Excuse me, can I help you?"

"I want a strawberry-scented body wash. The most expensive and fragrant smell" said Freen with her serious face. She crossed her arms and looked at the girl.

"Follow me"

"Hmm"

Freen's eyes lit up when she saw the body wash she wanted. She took as much as she wanted. A trolley full of body wash.

"This is not enough" said Freen when looked at her trolley full of body wash she picked up.

"Miss, please give me twenty box of this body wash. This is my address. Please send it to my house" said Freen to her.

"Ok"

Freen went towards Dior store. She wants to buy some clothes for Becky.

"Please give me all kinds of clothes that are size S. Don't give me clothes that are a bit revealing. I want girl clothes" said Freen. She waited at the counter.

Freen checked all the clothes first before paying it.

"Thank you" said Freen.

"Welcome"

Freen remembered that Becky liked the bear she saw while shopping. She went to the store and bought it.

"Done" said Freen excited.