10

"Becky, you can live with dad" said Steve to her daughter.

"Dad, I can't"

"Why?" asked Steve.

"Becky already have a house,dad. Becky doesn't want to leave grandma's house. Grandma will be sad if she finds out that there's no one to take care of her house" explained Becky.

"Can you just agree with it?" asked Jenny annoyed. Becky silent herself.

"Becky, please just stay with dad" Steve persuaded Becky.

"Hey, don't make yourself over happy about this. I asked Becky to stay with us because I don't want Chankimha family's looked at us who doesn't care about this outcast child" said Jenny and points to Becky.

"Jenny! What are you talking about? She is not an outcast child!" Steve is very annoyed.

"If not an outcast child, then what child?"

"Jenny! Enough!"

"Aunt, dad. Both of you don't need to argue to each other. I'm not going to live at your house whether you consider me an outcast or not. The important thing is, I'm going to live at my house" explained Becky.

"You want to embarrass this family by living in that old house or you want to ruin this marriage?" Jenny asked in an annoyed tone.

"Jenny, don't talk rudely like that to Becky" said Steve.

"Then what should I say so that your child understand, huh!"

"I will follow what aunt says" said Becky.

"Good" said Jenny briefly meanwhile Steve was silent.

**********

Becky was not allowed to take her clothes home. Jenny gave her Krystal's old clothes.

"Let's just buy Becky new clothes, Jenny" Steve said.

"No need. She can still wear Krystal's clothes" Jenny said.

"Mom's right. My old clothes are still good for Becky. There's no need to buy new clothes, it's just waste a money" said Krystal.

"Krystal!" Steve spoke in a high tone.

"Krystal sister is right,dad. You don't need to buy new clothes for me, these clothes are still very good" Becky mediates.

"Glad you know about it" Krystal said.