75

"Calm down, Becky" said Freen.

Becky manages to break the hug from Freen. She turned her face towards Freen.

"CALM DOWN YOU SAID?!! IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY THAT TO ME, BUT ME WHO ALREADY LOSE SOMEONE THAT GAVE ME THE LOVE THAT I CAN'T EVER GET FROM OTHER PEOPLE ESPECIALLY MY FAMILY CANNOT ACCEPT THIS!!! THE ONE THAT I LOVE LEFT ME FOREVER ,FREEN! YOU NEVER FEEL THE LOSS OF SOMEONE IN YOUR LIFE, FREEN!!! YOU....." Becky then fainted. Freen quickly picked her up.

Dr. Rocky and Freen take Becky to an empty patient room.

"She will be okay later. She just fainted" said Dr.Rocky.

"Hmm..."

"We have to arrange her grandmother's funeral" said Dr.Rocky.

"I will arrange it. Doctor, please take care of my wife when I'm busy arrange her grandmother's funeral. I will come here at night" said Freen.

"Wife?!" Dr.Rocky was shocked.

"Yea. She is my wife"

Dr.Rocky just nodded. He was still shocked about it.

Freen left the room and went to the room where Becky's grandmother was.

"Grandma, I'm Freen Sarocha Chankimha. I'm Becky's wife. I promised to you that I would take care of your granddaughter like grandma took care of her. Rest in peace,grandma" said Freen.

She left the room crying. Suddenly, her phone rang.

"Where are you?" asked Tzuyu.

"Hospital"

"Who is sick?" asked Tzuyu panicked.

"No one. Becky's grandma died. Can you, Jennie and Tee help to arrange her grandmother's funeral now? It will take place tomorrow" said Freen.

"Ok" said Tzuyu.

Freen then went somewhere to arrange what was appropriate for Becky's grandmother's funeral.

Her friends also came to help with what was necessary. When it was night, she went to the hospital and went straight to the room where Becky was.

Becky just stared at view outside throughout the window. She still tears up.

"Becky, can you eat now? You didn't eat your lunch this afternoon. You're just eaten some toast that Karina gave you in the morning only"

"I don't want" said Becky.

"Your body will be weak later" said Freen. Freen prepared the food she bought on the plate. Becky turned to Freen.

"I want my grandma back" said Becky with her cracked voice.

Freen hugged her and patted her head. She tried to comfort Becky.

"Don't touch me"

Freen just ignored her words and asked her to eat.

"You must eat now,okay?"

"No"

"Just a little if you don't want" said Freen tried to persuade her.