80

The next day, they gathered at the dining table. Only Becky focused on eating. Her friends are chatting with their own partner. Scarlett just chat with Freen.

"Becky, why you didn't call Freen?" asked Lisa.

"I don't want" said Becky.

Scarlett gave her phone to Becky.

"Freen want to talk to you"

Becky shook her head and ate her food.

"Becky, just talk to her"

Becky took Scarlett's phone. She excused herself to go to the room.

"Good morning, Becky" said Freen.

"Good morning"

"Why you didn't pick up my call just now?"

"My phone is out of battery. Can I end this call now? I want to go to the college" said Becky.

"Yea"

Becky ended the call and sighed.

At the new college, many people noticed Becky's beauty. It doesn't matter if it's a woman or a man.

"Becky, where your class?" asked Sana.

"I don't know"

Freen POV

When Becky ended the call, I prepare myself to go to work.

When I arrived, I saw Krystal who was in my office. I rolled my eyes and go towards her.

"Who told you to come here?" I asked her and tried to not burst my anger.

"I want to meet you. Let's be together again. You can divorce Becky. Becky was a gold digger. If you want to know she work at the club when she was seventeen years old" said Krystal.

She thought I was stupid to believe all that. I already know Becky background and what she has faced.

"Distance yourself from me. Get out now!!!!" I said with high tone. She didn't listen to me.

I drag her outside my office and lock my office. I open my phone and look Becky picture.

She is not only beautiful but cute. I feel so lucky to marry her. She is the one that encourage me back there.

How can I gain her trust and give her happiness if she at the England now?I thinking deeply about that matter.

Suddenly, Scarlett send me a picture. I looked at it and it was Becky picture. Her hair look short.

Scarlett message popped in my lockscreen.

Brat:Isn't Becky beautiful with her new hair? She was cutting hair at a barber shop near the college this morning. We were just about to step inside the college when Sana invited us to go there first. Becky decided to try short hair.

:She is beautiful. It doesn't matter if she has long or short hair. Please don't give her spicy food. Remember it!

After I already send the message, I started to do my usual work.

End Freen POV