41

"Open your mouth" said Freen coldly.

When Becky already opened her mouth, Freen fed her immediately.

"Chew it properly" said Freen again. Becky just nodded her head.

Freen fed Becky untill Becky stopped her.

"I'm already full" said Becky with her low voice. Freen then handed her a glass of warm water and toast.

"Eat some toast if you want" Freen said while eat a leftover of Pad Thai that already eat by Becky.

Becky ate the toast a little and put the plate on nightstand.

"Take a bath later. I will ask aunt to give you clothes"

"Ok"

Freen left from there with leftover toast and plate. She put it on the counter.

After Becky finished fresh up, she searches for Michael's whereabouts. She saw Michael washing the car in front of the main door.

"Michael"

"Becky" said Michael.

"Can you bring my laptop here when you're going out later? I want to study something later" Becky asked with full of hopes.

"Ok. What do you want to learn about?"

"Business" Becky said with a widely smile.

"Why not go to a college that teaches business?"

"I really want to go to college but the fees are expensive. It's better to learn on my own even though it's did not help me" Becky said with a sad smile.

"Oh..."

"Please bring my clothes too"

Michael nodded her head. Freen heard what Becky said.After Becky entered the mansion, she then came out.

"Let's go back" said Freen

"We already back" said Michael

"I mean my old house" said Freen again.

They went home. Michael then took Becky's laptop. He then remembered Becky also want her to bring her clothes.

"Freen, can you keep Becky's clothes in the luggage?"

"Fine."

Michael left Freen alone in Becky's room.

Freen opened the closet and picked Becky clothes.

"She only has a few clothes and it looks small " said Freen with her low voice. Freen then put it back.