87

They talk about their daily life untill Freen asked Becky something that made Becky silent herself.

"Do you started to love me?" asked Freen.

"No" said Becky.

"Ok. Let's finish all this and sleep after this" said Freen.

Becky nodded her head. Suddenly, they are attacked by their friends.

"Guys!!!! Let's sleep together" said Jennie.

"Becky!!!!"

Becky's friend hug Becky tightly.

"Guys, let her go tho!!!" said Freen and sat on the couch looked at the scene.

"Sorry" said Yuki.

"I just want to spend time with Becky alone. I didn't expect this all brat here!!!" said Freen in her minds.

They clean the living room and brought a mattress, pillow and blanket. They changed into pajamas clothes.

They lay down except for Becky. Becky was still standing and looking at their sleeping position.

"Can I sleep between Yuki and Tee?" asked Becky.

"No" said Yuki.

Becky then lying down between Scarlett and Tee. Freen just sighed after know Becky don't want to sleep with her.

They talked until midnight. Suddenly, it rained heavily.

"Oh shit!!" said Lisa.

"Don't curse" said Jennie.

"Sorry,chagiya"said Lisa.

"We turn on the television but didn't watch it" said Tee.

"Then, you can watch it" said Tzuyu.

Freen turn off the television and lying down again.

Suddenly, thunder and lightning appeared. Becky then moved herself when she saw and heard thunder and lightning.

She went towards Freen who was at the end. Becky's friends looked at each other and go towards Freen and hugged her. They knew Becky was scared.

Freen just looked at Yuki,Sana and Lisa with her blank face.

The sound of thunder appear again that made Becky lying down between Scarlett and Freen. Scarlett stood up and lying on top of Freen. She wants to tease Becky.

Her friends and Scarlett were waiting for the lightning to reappear again to tease Becky. Becky covered her whole body with blanket and her ears.

Freen felt annoyed when they hugged her too tightly.

Lightning appeared again. It sounded louder than before making Becky scream at her friend.

" I WANT TO HUG FREEN!!!"said Becky.

"You can hug me" said Sana.

Becky shook her head. She felt safer in Freen's arms.

Her friends stopped hugging Freen when saw Becky started to tear up. Only Scarlett still tease her.

"Scarlett better you let me go if you don't want me to knock your head" said Freen.

"Shhh.. I want to make Becky crying"

Freen looked at Becky. Becky was pouted while holding her pillow and blanket.