17

"Spaghetti carbonara" Krystal said to Becky.

"Hmm..."

Krystal smiled when saw Becky sad face. She was satisfied now. Krystal knows that Becky and Mia are actually lovers. However, a few days ago, Becky broke up with Mia.

The reason is only one. It was Becky will marry Freen. That's why she broke up with Mia. Although, her heart refused to do that, but what else could it be. It is impossible for Becky to continue dating Mia while she is married to Freen.

Krystal, who knew about it, didn't stay silent. She took advantage of all that to hurt Becky feeling. She approached Mia and became acquainted with that girl.

Mia, who felt betrayed by the person she loved, accepted Krystal as an anchor.

Becky cries in the bathroom. She released the sadness she felt at this time. To be honest, she really loves Mia actually.

Because all this time, apart from grandma, Mia was the one she depended on, the encouragement of her life.

"Becky" The aunt who works in that house calls Becky by knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yes, why you called me?" Becky asked while wiping away her tears.

"I already cook the pasta but the topping I didn't do it yet. Do you want me to help you with that?"

"Nevermind. I will make it"said Becky who was still inside the bathroom.

"Ok"

She came out of the bathroom.

"I will make your favourite pasta for the last time,Mia" said Becky in her mind.

Becky made the pasta Carbonara. When she have done,she put it on dining table.

**********

Afternoon was come, as Krystal said, Mia came into their house. Krystal welcomed Mia with a warm welcome. She invited Mia to sit in living room.

"Please sit down, Mia. This is my house, I hope you are comfortable" said Krystal smiling as sweetly as possible.

"Thank you, Krystal"

"Oh, yeah. Wait a minute, I'll call my younger sister first" said Krystal.

Krystal called Becky.

"Becky! Becky!" shouted Krystal.

Becky walked fast towards Krystal. When she reached there, Becky's step suddenly slowed down when she saw Mia sitting on the couch.

Their eyes met.