30

After that incident, Becky always avoided Freen. As for Freen, she would make trouble for Becky through her part-time maids.

She will order her part-time maids to bully Becky such as let her clean the whole house.

When Becky was busy wiping the window, the doorbell rang. Coincidentally, only Becky in the house. Pattrine was going to the market to buy some raw material.

Becky rushed to open the door of the house.

"Wait a minute" Becky said as she opened the door.

Becky was silent when she opened the door. It wasn't Pattrine who she saw at the door, but Freen's mom.

"Aunt" Becky spoke nervously.

"Aunt?" asked Freen's mother whose name was Nun.

"I am Freen's mother, not her aunt. Did you forget that?" she asked.

"Sorry" said Becky nervously.

"You don't have say sorry that much" she said to Becky.

"Ok"

"Nevermind, you don't need to feel awkward when dealing with me. I'm Freen's mother. So, automatically, I'm your mother in law. There's no need to be awkward when dealing with mother in law" said Freen's mother.

"Oh,yes. By the way, won't you let me into the house?"

"Uh,sorry aunt. Please come in"

"Call me mom" said Nun.

"Ok"

"Good. Is Freen hasn't come back yet?"

"Yea, please sit mom. Becky will make a drink for you"

"No need. Sit beside mom now. I want to talk with you"

Becky sat beside Freen's mother.

"How is your life with Freen?"

"Good" said Becky.

They talked about their daily life. Before Freen's mother left, she took that time to tell Becky about Freen.

"Becky, I hope you can understand her. It's hard in Freen's position. She has to marry you, someone she doesn't know at all. Meanwhile, the person she really loves, refuses to get
married after knowing she can't walk" said Nun A.K.A Freen's mother.

Becky was silent. She tried to digest what Freen's mother had said. The image of harsh words was clearly drawn in Becky's memory now.

"Becky, Freen has changed a lot since she had an accident and had to walk in a wheelchair. She always feels that other people always look down on her. Please help her,Becky. Help her restore her lost happiness"

"But,mom..."

"You can help her. All you need is patience and gentleness. If you are patience, the warmth will create itself. She can walk if she did treatment but she didn't want do it because she always busy with her branch company"

"Mom, I have an idea. Mother must threatened her that you would take over all branches of her company if she did not want to do her treatment"

"Will it work later?"

"Trust me" said Becky with a smile