35

Freen threw the money in Becky's face and left. Becky pick up her money and looked at Freen who was already left.

Freen sat outside Becky's room.

"I'm worried about her because she was my wife only. Who would have thought that she is a person who likes to go to the club?! Her background same with slut in this world!!! Don't expect me to fall for her!!" said Freen to herself.

Becky came out holding her money. Freen blocked her way.

"You don't need to give money to me. Use it for yourself. I already knew who steal it"

Becky nodded her head.

"Can I go now?" asked Becky.

"You can go"

Becky walked slowly to the hospital canteen. Freen also went to the hospital to buy food.

Becky looked at the bread.

"So expensive" said Becky mumbling.

She then walked again and again in that area. Freen already brought her own food and having it at table.

Becky looked at porridge. In the porridge, only have some vegetables. Becky bought it and pay it to the counter.

She had it on the table far away from Freen.

"It's not delicious but if I didn't eat it. How can I survive?!!" Becky mumbling and forced herself to eat it.

After eating, she went to her room. The doctor checked Becky's condition.

"Doctor, can I discharge tomorrow?"

"No. We need to check your condition regularly for one week"

"Please, doctor" said Becky.

"But, it's for your sakes"

"Please"

Doctor nodded his head when looked at Becky who forced her.

"Thank you"

"I didn't have much money to pay my own treatment" said Becky in her mind.

She then lying on the bed and sleep. Freen slowly came inside Becky's room and looked at Becky face.

"Your face look so innocent but before you married me you pleasure man and woman at the club to find money" said Freen with her low voice.

Becky's background already change by Jenny and her daughter, Krystal. Michael didn't notice Becky's background he investigated are fake.

Freen left from there and going to her house.