108

Freen then went to work without talking to Becky. Freen comes to her company feeling angry because Becky doesn't seem to remember what she did to her last night.

She scolded her employees and fired five or six people who made minor mistakes.

She also punished them to make the document again.

At night, Freen came home and slept. She didn't talk to Becky for two days.

This morning, before Freen went to work. Becky quickly stopped her.

"What's wrong with you, Freen?"

"What are you talking about?" asked Freen coldly.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Yea"

"What I did?" asked Becky again.

"Try to remember it by yourself" said Freen.

"Fine"

Freen then went to work. Becky sat in the living room thinking what Freen just said, just now.

"If I'm not mistaken, I didn't do anything that can make her angry" said Becky to herself.

Becky thought about it all night. She decided to buy Freen an apology gift so that Freen would forgive her.

She went to the mall and looked for a suitable gift for Freen.

"Let's buy her some foods and beautiful clothes!" said Becky.

Becky didn't notice it was 9pm now. Freen tried to call her when she returned from work after didn't see Becky at home.

"Where did she go? She did not pick up the phone!!!" said Freen frustration. She threw her phone on the couch and try to calm down herself.

Becky checked the items she bought to see if they were enough as Freen's gift or not. She then ate first before going home.

"It's already night. She must be back now" said Becky.

Becky took her phone to check the clock but her phone ran out of battery.

Becky returned home with her big smile on her face. She waited for a taxi to take her back home.

When she got home, she saw Freen staring at her intently.

"Where are you going untill at 10:30 pm?" asked Freen.

"I'm..."

Freen interfere her.

"IF YOU WANT TO GO ANYWHERE TELL ME! PLEASE PICK UP YOUR PHONE WHEN I CALL!" shouted Freen. Becky looked down.

IT'S THAT HARD TO PICK MY CALL!!!" shouted Freen.

"My phone is out of battery" said Becky. Freen just sighed.

"CAN YOU TELL ME NEXT TIME BEFORE GOING ANYWHERE?! DON'T MAKE ME WORRIED LIKE THIS!!!" shouted Freen again.