101

Mason, Jenny's younger brother who waited a long time in the car decided to get out of the car after waiting for Jenny to buy some stuff.

"Why that woman take a long time buying something?!"

Mason wandered around the mall looking for Jenny. He saw people gathered in one place not far from the place to buy raw materials.

"What happen there?" asked Mason with curious look. He went towards it and saw Jenny sitting on the floor. Her face was bruised.

He runs to Jenny and asks who did it.

"Freen do this. She do this because of that bitch"

Freen held back her anger now. Becky let go of Freen's hug and looked at Freen.

"Can we go home now?"

"Yea" said Freen with a smile.

Mason walked over to the two of them. Freen glared at him sharply .

"Wanna fight with me?" asked Freen.

"Enough,Freen"

"They should be punished, Becky. I've taught you to defend yourself why don't you fight them!" said Freen coldly.

"She is still my father's wife" said Becky looked down.

Mason suddenly punched Freen in the face and pushed her hard. Freen who was not ready to fight back was surprised.

Mason then threw a chair at Becky and pushed Becky. He stepped on Becky's palm. Freen who wanted to stand up was stopped by Jenny.

Becky tried to stand up but unsuccessful.

"YOU! OLD WOMAN! YOU REALLY WANTS TO DIE!!" shouted Freen.

Freen looked at Becky.

"FIGHT, BECKY!" shouted Freen to Becky.

Freen punched Jenny's face. Mason kicks and stomps on Becky. Freen didn't notice that because in her mind she just wanted to kill Jenny.

Becky used her both hands to catch Mason legs. Freen noticed Becky when heard Becky shouted. She turned to Becky and felt furious when saw Becky condition.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

She walks over to Becky and Mason who are fighting. She pulled the collar of Mason's shirt and kicked his private part.