125

Freen uses Becky's cardigan. Becky led Freen inside.

"Don't worry, they won't scratch you if you're not be a monster at them. After all, you're already wearing my cardigan for your safety" said Becky.

"Am I like a monster?" asked Freen.

"Yea. If it's on the bed" Becky whispered to her.

"That's because of you" said Freen.

"LOL"

Freen opened a bottle of drink for Becky before handing it to Becky.

"Here your drink"

"Thank you" said Becky.

"Welcome"

They spent an hour there. Freen takes Becky for a walk on the beach.

"I want to wear a bikini"

"Becky! Do not wear a bikini on the beach"

"But they also wear bikinis" said Becky and pointed to the people not far away from them.

"That's them. I don't want them to see you wearing a bikini. It's enough that I allow you to wear clothes that are slightly revealing" said Freen firmly. She was angry with Becky now.

She walks away and leaves Becky.

"Wait for me!"

Becky held Freen's hand and apologized to her.

"I'm sorry" said Becky.

"Do not wear a bikini on the beach. If you want, I can book this place for just the two of us so you can wear a bikini" said Freen and took out her. phone.

"No need to book it. People who want to go to the beach, can't go to the beach because you booked it later"

"Ok" Freen put her phone in her pocket after hearing what Becky said.

Becky kissed her lips and smile.

"Thank you for the kiss"

Becky nodded her head. Freen and Becky sit on the beach. Becky grabbed the sand and threw it at Freen.

"Becky! My eyes..."

"Sorry, let me blow your eyes so that the sand doesn't hurt your eyes anymore" said Becky.

Becky blew Freen's eyes. After finishing, Freen pushes Becky's body and on top of her.

"Freen!"

"Let me kiss you"

Freen kissed Becky roughly on the lips. After a few minutes, she let go of Becky and stood up like she hadn't kissed Becky.

"You!!!"

"Sorry" Freen apologizes to Becky for kissing her so rudely.

"Fine. Can you buy ice cream? "

"Of course, wait here"

"Hmm.."

Becky saw Freen go buy ice cream. The place was not far from where she was sitting. She could clearly see Freen picking out the ice cream.

"I never thought my life would be like this before. This is what a happy life feels like. Being married to that woman is the best thing that happened in my life" said Becky and looked at Freen.

⭐THE END⭐