50

Freen then left, leaving Becky alone in the living room.

Becky then took all her papers and went to her room. She saw her forehead in the mirror.

She just let her forehead turn red despite the pain. She went to her bed and lay down.

Becky looked at her phone and saw a group that Lisa had made. She just ignored it and went to sleep.

Freen who is in the room walk to the right and left.

"My gosh!! How can you just leave after do it? But I didn't do it on purpose! It's her fault too. Who asked her to sit there?!" Freen said. She bit her nails and was thinking what should her do now.

She decided to just sleep but she couldn't sleep. When it was midnight, she went downstairs and brought ice pack and spare key with her.

She opened Becky's room door using the spare key.

"Her forehead was swollen" said Freen with her low voice. She slowly put the ice pack on Becky's forehead.

Freen was mesmerized by Becky's natural beauty.

"She is not that beautiful" said Freen but she still looked at Becky's face.

After she was done put the ice pack. She put the ice pack in her pocket. She then looked at Becky's face closer.

"Look like a baby" said Freen with her low voice. She poked Becky's cheek.

"It's so soft" said Freen again. Freen then left from there.

The next day, Becky is sent by Michael. A girl accidentally ran over Becky.

"I'm sorry"

"Hmm..."

"Are you a new student here?" asked that girl.

"Yea. I have to go now. I don't want to be late" Becky excused herself from that girl.

That girl just stood like a statue.

"She is so beautiful. I should make her my girlfriend. First, I need to be friend with her" said that girl and smirked.

Becky who had reached the class just sat quietly waiting for her friends to come.

Sana ran towards her and kissed her both cheek.

"Good morning, doll!!" said Sana.

"Morning,Sana!"

"You know, I always thought that Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth, but that was before I got a chance to sit next to you" said Sana with a smile face.

Becky just looked at Sana confused.

"Do you want to know something about me?" asked Sana.

"Hmm..."

"I'm not currently an organ donor, but I'd be happy to give you my heart" said Sana.

Lisa pinched Sana ear after flirt with Becky. Yuki was shocked see Sana come early.

"Snake, Is that you? This is first time you come early!!" said Yuki.

"I come early because I want to see my girlfriend. My fiance is stupid you knew!! She didn't like me" said Sana pout.