🖤Chapter- 07🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

Just now, college departure bell ranged. You collected all your stuff and placed it back in your bag, hurriedly. As you can't let Jungkook wait, if that happens then again a new punishment will wait for you till you two reach home.

You came outside of the college building and stood near Jungkook's car, just like a obident kid. You are looking down while playing with your feets. Suddenly you felt something wet and soft on your shoulder, you immediately look towards it and found Taehyung, who is kissing on your shoulder. Your eyes got widened, instantly you moved away a bit from your place.

Taehyung chuckled and stood straight "Sweetheart, why you alway stop me or back off, huh??" he said while coming closer to you. "Just accept my touches, I can make you feel heaven." he said while making you look at him with his index finger on your chin.

Soon you look into his lustful eyes with you afraid one. He smirked and removed his finger from your chin and placed his plam on your cheeks, creasing it softly.

"Jungkook will be late. As Sana and he are going to Sana's bestfriend birthday party. So today I'm gonna drop you, home... Maybe." he smiked evily after completing his sentence as you gulped the lump which was forming in your throat due to fear. He took your you hand in his and started to drag Iwith him towards his car.

He opened the passenger side seat door for you and signal you to sit. You look around the college compound with hopeful eyes, search for Jungkook, But no. You found so sign of him.

Taehyung sigh "I don't wanna force with seems like, you like to test my patience, everytime." saying that he pushed you in his car and closed it with a thud, then he went towards driver seat side.

He put on the seat belt, fastly. Suddenly your phone ranged, Jungkook is calling you. You immediately picked up the phone as Taehyung was trying to snatched it away.

"Hello??" Jungkook said in his deep voice.

Taehyung put the call on speaker, forcely while you are holding it. "He-hello!" you shattered as he is gripping on your thighs, tightly in angry.

"Y/n stand near the college gate. Driver is coming to pick you up." Jungkook said.

Taehyung snatch away the phone in angry, then sigh and said "Hello Jungkook!"

"Taehyung? What are doing with Yn?" Jungkook asked while anger was visible in his voice.

"I came to see off you two, like usual then I saw Y/n standing alone near your car and that's when Sana messaged me to drop Y/ n home, safely. You know we can't trust others, and Y/n is so naive." Taehyung said while making a perfect scenario for Jungkook to let him go with you.

"Hmm... Exactly... I'm coming. You don't need to drop her. Now give back the phone to her." Jungkook said as Taehyung sigh on the failure of his planned.

"Hmm... Sure." Taehyung replied while tightening his grip around the steering wheel of his car.

Y/n took the phone immediately and placed it near her ear after turning off the speaker. "Hello?" she said.

"Y/n, just stand near our car. I'm coming and yea stay away from everyone." Jungkook said in warning tone before hanging up the call.

You put the phone back in your luxurious and beautiful bag then started to open the car door. Taehyung gripped on your thighs.

"I can't let you go that easily. You are lucky that again n again Jungkook, your brother save you at the right time." Taehyung said while tightening his grip your thighs, again. "Anyway, Come honey give me a kiss. Let me taste these cherry again."

He said as he grab your neck and pulled you face closer to his. Tears are coming out of your eyes but he ignored it, like usual and smashed his lips on yours, immediately. His one hand is on back of your nape and another is under you top, creasing your waist. He is kissing you hungrily. He took your lower lip between his teeth and chewed it, causing it to bleeding.

He left it and licked your lips then again started to kiss you. He wanted to slide his tongue in your mouth but you aren't opening your mouth for him. He pinched your waist as you gasped. He took the opportunity and slide his tongue inside your mouth, devouring each and every corner of your mouth.

He left it and licked your lips then again started to kiss you. He wanted to slide his tongue in your mouth but you aren't opening your mouth for him. He pinched your waist as you gasped. He took the opportunity and slide his tongue inside your mouth, devouring each and every corner of your mouth,

After a good three minutes, he left your lips and smirked after looking at your swelling lips.

"Aishh... I can't get over from it's flavour." he said while wiping his lips and licking it as more tears come out from your eyes. "Aww... Honey... Stop crying now... Be a good girl... Otherwise next time daddy will taste something else" he said while smirking evily and wiping your tears. "Now, let's go honey... We can't let Jungkook suspect us. Huh??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook came near his car after ten minutes and look at you and Taehyung.

"You didn't went back??"Jungkook asked Taehyung as soon as he spotted him holding your right hand and playing with it.

"You came." Taehyung left your hand.

"Well no... How am I supposed to go home when a beautiful naive girl is standing here alone, that too my bestfriend's sister." he said in a sweet and naughty tone. Jungkook rolled his eyes at his flirtiness and unlock the car. "Go sit."he said to Y/n.

"Bye sweetheart. Take care of yourself." Taehyung said while patting your head, being all sweet and caring, which he is definitely not.

Y/n who is looking down all the time, just nodded her head and went to sit inside the car, beside the driver one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Jungkook came back to mansion. You started to take your and Jungkook's bag from back seat.

That's when Jungkook noticed something.

"What happened to your lips?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUE...

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««