🖤Chapter:- 35🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

Your reply made Jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief, as he thought you would never choice to talk to him on your own.

"And what you wanna talk about?" Jungkook said trying to act normal ans cool.

"Why did you wasted your life by marrying me? I'm not even eligible for you." you asked as you really wanna listen sometimes other than that night reason, cause that's made you feel like a burden on him.

"Jeon Y/n.... I will not think twice before smacking your ass you which my palm until your throat get sore because of screaming my name, if you again called this marriage or that night a waste! Get it!?" he said in a dominating tone while death glaring you although that was in low tone but still didn't miss to send chills down your spine.

You nodded your head and immediately covered your face which blanket in fear. Jungkook too calm down and grabbed you by your waist then snuggle his face in your neck while inhaling your intoxicating smell which smoothen his temperament. You didn't grudge as you don't have another threat.

Soon you two drift into your dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's afternoon, you and Jungkook are in supermart for some groceries and stuffs. Jungkook told you to accompany him. He is still disturb by the fact that you think he regret that night while in reality cherish it more than anything else.

So, he decided to let you know that he think of this marriage as a marriage only, not as a burden or mistake of his life.

You both done shopping and now you are standing outside the mart while Jungkook went to get his car. You are looking around being all confused wants to figure out the place.

"Where am I? What place is this?" you thought in your mind. Well, he not looking like a very developed place, more like countryside area.

Two man approached you. "Need any help miss?" one of them asked trying to cool tone, while the second one kept his arm on the other and lean his head till your face. "You don't belongs to here right?" he further checked out you and again said "you are some rich chick came here for vacation, if I'm not wrong?"

"What place is this?" you asked in a low tone while ignoring there gaze.

"Wtf? You don't even know the place name? Well, it Pearl Island and it's not safe to here alone although it's a small island but people over here are not less than a monster. Ready to eat people like you!! Ahhhh!" he said in scary tone while threatening you as he can clearly see fear in your eyes.