🖤Chapter:- 28🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

It been a week, Y/n and Jungkook's bonding is started to get stronger and stronger. They really enjoy each other company.

Sana after watching you two that day hugging each other, didn't able to gather her guts to meet up anyone again, besides everyone knows teen love hurts the most.

She hate it. All these year she have been with Jungkook but he care less. He didn't even passed a smile to her, till now but with you, he expressed his every emotion.

Taehyung also started to get annoyed by you two accompany each other often but for now he can't do anything. His exams going on, so he is letting Jungkook to get involve with you. Just so you won't be sad or seek for anyone's else friendship.

Taehyung believe whatever he will do, would be best for you. He believes that he the sun of your dark sky.

Not knowing, you are the moon of the whole territory. Moon, doesn't need sun to shine.

After all, moon have stars.

Right now, you and Jungkook are at the backyard, drawing something on the white sheets.

Soon, you finished your drawing and handed your sheet to him.

"See and tell me?? How's this??" you asked getting inpatient by every flying second.

Jungkook made a serious as if he is detecting something, like an detective which made you frown.

"Don't you liked it?" you said with a sad pout and tone. Is you drawing that bad, that he aren't even able to fake praise out of sympathy.

"Ummm... I'm just curious how a little girl like you drew this masterpiece?" he said while trying hard to hide his smile.

"You!" you said and started to punch him, dramatically. "For a moment, I thought I the worst painter." still punching him while he is just chuckling.

"My sweetheart can never be worse at anything." he said while scoping you in his arms and rubbing his nose against yours. "It's really beautiful." he complimented you properly making you smile widely at him.

You peck his lips and giggled while saying "Thank you Kookie! I know I'm the best!" your tone was cheerful and soft.

But the male, whose arms are still wrapped around you is beyond shock. The gesture you made was might be normal to you but for the teenager masculine heart is going crazy.

He is felt like he was deaf, dumb and blind for a second. The feeling of your lips are so indescribably fascinating that made him speechless.

His doe eyes are just looking into yours while his mouth is formed in a "o" shape, which made you giggle more at his reaction.