🖤Chapter:- 39🔞🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

Jungkook opened the cupboard and took out condom then turned towards you. "And who said your husband will let you sleep all night?"

It made you quite immediately, thinking that you really awake the beast.

Jungkook started walking towards you while tearing the condom packet from his teeth from his one hand and from another he is unbuttoning his shirt looking exceptionally seductive, god of seduction.

You gulped hard while staring at him as this is the first time you have noticed how well-toned his abs are, how outstanding physic he have.

"Oppa..."

"Shhh" he kept his finger on your lips and shushed you. You gulped again. He stared into your eyes in a lustrous way , as you did the same.

"You have been a good sister, now be a good wife, sweetheart." he said as he made you lay down on the bed while holding your shoulder and keeping the condom on side table.

"Umm..." you god all shy to see him hovering over you and taking off his shirt, still not breaking the eye contact.

"Call me Jungkook. I wanna hear you moaning my name when I get inside you, understood?" he said as he came closer to you face and removing some hair stan from your eyes.

You blushed hard while nodding your head and turned your face other side, while trying hard to control your shy smile.

Jungkook held you face in his palm and made you look at him. "Look into my eyes whole time." he said while diving into your cherry coloured lips.

At first, he kissed you slowly and softly but as the second passed, his aggression and hunger for you grew even more. He started kissing you hungrily yet passionately. He made your mouth open while pressing some force on your cheeks then he entered your mouth, with the intentions of devouring it completely.

He is kissing you like there is tomorrow, you also trying to respond the same. You grabbed his hair in your fist from one hand while another one was on his neck pulling him closer. Closer than ever.

Soon you got out of the breath and dig your nails on his shoulder. He understood it and left your mouth. He started devouring your neck, sucking, biting, numbing hard, making you scream his name.

This is the first time when his given pain is feeling like pleasure to you. You want more and more of it.

"Ahh Jungkook~~~" you moaned his name as he smirked noticing your sweet spot.

He sucked there even hards as you dig your nails even more on his back. The pain was immense but the pleasure was even more ecstasy.

He removed you dress from you body and you easily let him do that, just like an obedient pet who is staring at his master for order commands.

Now you are on in your undies partially naked infront of his eyes which made his eyes shine and face lit up with lust.

Firstly, he moved his fingers softly on your whole body touch it, gently, making you shiver as you got goosebumps all over your body. Then he slightly pressed his lips on your skin making you close your eyes due to the volcano eruption in your stomach.

He moved his lips on every inch of your body making you wiggle under his touch. Then he tug on your panty outline with his teeth and drag in away from you. He kissed you wet pussy making you open your eyes wide as the realisation hits you like a tuck at you are fully naked under him without even knowing.

You don't know how you unclipped your bra and threw it on the floor and so did the panty. This made you blush and embarrassed at the same time.

Before you could have even reacted, he smashed his lips on yours. Kissing you life a hungry wolf. Sucking life out of you while moving his hands aggressively all over your body as if he is claiming it.

He slightly parted your legs and without any notice he inserted his middle finger in yours hole in one go making you yelp in his mouth as he didn't left your lips. He grind himself on your thighs making your lose your mind.

He left your mouth, and attacked your boobs squeezing, massaging and numbing it with his mouth, while adding his ring finger in your hole making you eyes close and fist his hair tightly.

He circled around your nipple, sucking and biting it occasionally. After getting enough of them he reached you so dam wet pussy while you are already being a moaning mess.

"Jung-jungkook~~~" you cooded with all your strength indicating that you reached you high. He added his index finger and pace the speed making your back ache in pleasure and pain sometimes was coming.

You yelled and came all over his hand, he smirked and sucked every inch of it making you pussy as well as his hands dry. He bend down and gave a long lick to your pussy making you wiggle again.

He inserted his tongue in your pussy while grabbing your waist from both sides for stability. You felt amazingly weird as you wanted to close your thighs because he is thrusting you hard with his tongue touching you g-spot making you shake.

He held you legs wide open and made you clear that this is not it. Soon again you were about to come.

"Kook~~" you moaning driving his mind more crazier than ever. He paced his speed after listening his nickname.

You again came over his mouth, and without any hesitation he gulf it all as you closed your eyes due to tiredness.

He came back to you and kissed you again making you taste your own cum, you responded to him as well, tasting something quite salty yet a bit of sweet substance.

He took the condom from the side table but you held his hands.

"Don't, I won't mind having a baby with you, Kook." you stated confidently making him smile grew wider than ever.

He passed you his beautiful bunny smile while you too smiled at him. He held your hands in his and kissed it softly. "Thank you, sweetheart. You don't know how much this means to me. Thank you so much." He said in softly gentle tone while his eyes where moist.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE...

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««